Downloading the game

31-Oct, 18
Hi guys, im new in blackout ro, im from argentina, today, i download the game from the link us mirror, when the zip download i cant extract the files because it has an error. Can someone help me? i want to play.

31-Oct, 18
Hey, first, when i was extracting the files, the program shows me that error , and then when i want to run the setup , shows me the other error.

Attachments

30-Nov, 16
IGN
Ruskasi
Hi, escopetita,

Let's try something out that could be a potential resolution for your problem. This I'm not sure if it's going to work 100 % but there's no harm in trying out the fix. Firstly, go for what Bunki suggested and download and use a different de-compressor like WinZip and it has to be compatible with the OS you use if it's x86 or x64. Secondly, re-download blackout ro files and make sure it was downloaded correctly to secure a clean copy and confirm that it is not a corrupted file issue. Thirdly, last and a resolution I think you should try is to download and install Visual C++ compiler packages. Those packages are VC9, VC10, VC11, VC13 and VC14. The logic why I asked you to download the Visual C++ compiler packages is because in most cases or almost all cases, games and programs that are built using MVS(Microsoft Visual Studio) require those. Again, this last suggestion is something I personally haven't tried and is only based from what I understand because I personally had not encountered an issue like yours so I am not 100 % certain if that will contribute to the fix but hopefully, this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)