Do you remember me? Test lol

14-Jun, 17
Hi. I came back after years and years of not playing RO. I thought I would check out the server after all the memories and friends i have left behind. It is nice to see the server is still up and strong despite how old the game/server is. I have retrieved my old account but all my data are gone, just characters with 120k each. I also donated 60$, and had a few vote items, but it is gone, and I am not really asking to retrieve it back.

The main reason I write this is to find any old veterans who, by low chances, could be playing again.

Test lol - Xsin
Test lmao - Biochem
etc...

Those two were my main characters.
I have forgotten my guild name which makes me upset, but we had Geffen as our gathering town.
And we had about 3-4 castles at wealthy times, but only 1 in tearful times XD.

I remember players like

Virgil <--- best pvper I knew (after me ofcourse :))
Wolfie
m Jhay
KnightofQ
Xynn
Natsume -Hime-
Baka moo moo
Rhapsodie
Chocolove'

I have low hopes of recognition, but at least I had very nice help from the new players who currently play right now, and also thanks to GM Alphabet for being patient enough to lead me to to this thread.

Last edited:

Jack

Here to help
Server Management Team
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
Welcome back.

The server was basically fully wiped (besides character names and guilds) due to years of neglect.

Your donation credit should be in your storage as old donation credit and can be redeemed for exclusive items.

All voting credit was wiped unfortunately.

Hope to see you ingame :)

Alphabet

Former Staff Member
21-Sep, 16
Philippines
Guild
Torment
Hey @testlol! Welcome back, good to have you here again!

Wolfe? You mean this guy @Wolfe? /hmm

14-Jun, 17
Sorry I think I mispelled, and it was suppose to be Wolfie. He is a gm, but I don't think he remembers me lol.
Still could be a different player, I dont remember.

Reactions: Alphabet

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Don't remember you specifically, but welcome back regardless. :)

20-Nov, 16
@OP

It was Blue Destiny/illuminate. The guild leader was Miko/Miyaka Hime aka the ex GM Nonoriri. We were together before alongside with Charlie (PlasticFantasy) and some other members such as mjhay, natsume-hime- and even Sophie mini and strawberry pocky.

God I'm old.

Reactions: Cynosure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)