GVG/WOE Discussion BlackoutRO Post WoE Discussion | September 7th, 8th, 9th 2018

22-Sep, 16
Battlegrounds
Guild
Regalia
Ever since we founded our guild, which was once before called Brutality, we never had any history of portal defending. We created the guild for the sole purpose of pure gvg experience. However, last Payon WoE happened, and we got pushed back around 15 mins before thr woe ends. We had to do that strategy since we thought it was the optimal decision to defend the castle. Cause if we pushed back out to the second room there would be two entrances for the bunch of zerging guilds to enter. It wasnt even a pure portal since we dont let our Gunslinger stand on the spawn point. We actually let other guilds enter first before engaging. Portal defending is when your DPS is standing waiting on the spot where people will spawn and casting all the %#!@ to kill them without them having the time to defend themselves. Plus when your guild was doing portal def you did not hear any %#!@ from our guild. So please refrain from blabbering about stupid %#!@ and just take the L and this bag of salt with ya. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

And one more thing we did not do any massive recruiting. Our members today were members of our guild since 2013. Maybe 3 or 5 people actually approached us to join our guild. So please shut your trap salty kids.

23-May, 16
Fadhgridh
Guild
Get Good, nnf
IGN
Obelisk the tormentr
Ever since we founded our guild, which was once before called Brutality, we never had any history of portal defending. We created the guild for the sole purpose of pure gvg experience. However, last Payon WoE happened, and we got pushed back around 15 mins before thr woe ends. We had to do that strategy since we thought it was the optimal decision to defend the castle. Cause if we pushed back out to the second room there would be two entrances for the bunch of zerging guilds to enter. It wasnt even a pure portal since we dont let our Gunslinger stand on the spawn point. We actually let other guilds enter first before engaging. Portal defending is when your DPS is standing waiting on the spot where people will spawn and casting all the %#!@ to kill them without them having the time to defend themselves. Plus when your guild was doing portal def you did not hear any %#!@ from our guild. So please refrain from blabbering about stupid %#!@ and just take the L and this bag of salt with ya. Thank you.

And one more thing we did not do any massive recruiting. Our members today were members of our guild since 2013. Maybe 3 or 5 people actually approached us to join our guild. So please shut your trap salty kids.
EMERGED NA EMERGED!!!!

18-Jul, 16

should we give you a round of applause for this?

18-Jul, 16
Of course you can and after you can cry again and hug the bag of salt you got from the 5v5. Move on bro you lost end of story lmfao

Why would I be salty with 5v5 event? Lol you got carried by mike. end of discussion, all you did was to spam spp. dont talk like you did a big difference. we can see it, lets go pvp 1v1. lol

Of course you can and after you can cry again and hug the bag of salt you got from the 5v5. Move on bro you lost end of story lmfao

and as if you can kill me with your shitty LK.

Last edited:
22-Sep, 16
Battlegrounds
Guild
Regalia
It seems like it. You think we give a @#&% lol my guildmates and I got 1st and 2nd. What about you? All you got was big L’s bro lmao. Rekt. Heres a handkerchief actually Ill give you more cause you will be recieving L’s for a long time.

Jack

Here to help
Server Management Team
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
This is post woe discussion not post 5vs5 discussions lol

18-Jul, 16
This is post woe discussion not post 5vs5 discussions lol
Yea, i dont know what this moron is talking about. He kept on bringing back the 5v5 event. lol

It seems like it. You think we give a @#&% lol my guildmates and I got 1st and 2nd. What about you? All you got was big L’s bro lmao. Rekt. Heres a handkerchief actually Ill give you more cause you will be recieving L’s for a long time.
and so? does that made you stronger? lol hahaha it made you look shittier. Cause your guildmates standout when they are with you. and how about shut your filthy mouth and lets go pvp? haha

22-Sep, 16
Battlegrounds
Guild
Regalia
Yea, i dont know what this moron is talking about. He kept on bringing back the 5v5 event. lol

and so? does that made you stronger? lol hahaha it made you look shittier. Cause your guildmates standout when they are with you. and how about shut your filthy mouth and lets go pvp? haha
Cause thats the reason you got salty remember? The 5v5 event. You were a nobody. Lmao where were you when the big guilds like Torment and Get Good wiping the floor with us? I have never seen you wipe %#!@ other than your butthole. Lmfao. Kiddie comebacks from LK Jologz. Parang tambay sa computer shop ang mga banat pota hahah. Laughtrip.

13-Sep, 16
Philippines
Guild
Apostasy
IGN
Traumatic
Replies like these make the WoE more intense. Brings back the memories. /ok Just let them be guys. No harm being done from their petty talk. /heh

18-Jul, 16
tamb
Cause thats the reason you got salty remember? The 5v5 event. You were a nobody. Lmao where were you when the big guilds like Torment and Get Good wiping the floor with us? I have never seen you wipe %#!@ other than your butthole. Lmfao. Kiddie comebacks from LK Jologz. Parang tambay sa computer shop ang mga banat pota hahah. Laughtrip.
ay sa computer shop? anonv tambay sa shop dun? dahil inaaya ka mag pvp para makita ung lakas mo as an individual player oh wala naman talagang galing? asa lang sa guildmates?hahahahaha Yea sure, youre a woe player. wow you must have been so proud. lol

just stop talking and
just stop talking and lets see what you can do alone lol and by the way, i was in Anomaly, leading a group of LKs lol ako natatawa sayo eh. puro ka ganyan ayaw mo naman makipag pvp hahahahaha

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)