Battlegrounds Team Join

XKuramaYouko

Elite Forum Member
13-Jun, 17
Guild
Phantasm
Get rid of Rush and re-work how spawn works in Deathmatch so people don't farm kills at spawn point.
Make BDH questable.
Make Assassin Cross Card much more obtainable.
Make ankle snare to be 1 hit by magnum break again. The current ankle snare is too oppressive. I'm saying this as a sniper main.
Get rid of speed potions and devotions.
Buff Lord Knight's movement speed by 10-15%
This is bound to happen when I bet more than 60% of the players don't even have proper gears. Also, spawn camping/ portal def is a bad look for the server. Team-picking has existed since the old Blackout like all the time. It's just that there's too many ungeared players right now and certain mechanics atm are too hard to deal with once people start teaming up.
In short, certain mechanics and some skill changes need to take place not team-picking itself. Let players build chemistry under revamped mechanics so they can't abuse it.

22-Sep, 16
Battlegrounds
Guild
Regalia
@Parascythe Very well thought answer with the use of profanity. There is no need to result for ad hominem arguments if you can't respond intellectually to what I said.

Also, you don't know me in game so that is just an assumption.
Then who are you in game? When you see me in BG make sure to join the other team and face me. Were you playing BG in 2009? And dont talk about “responding intellectually”. Just cause your using some fancy words, that doesnt mean your f**** smart. Get off your high horse. And the use of profanity does not make you stupid either. It is a tool for humans to conquer insanity, its therapeutic. I have all the right to talk about BG cause I started from the bottom, gearless and got shitted bullied by a lot of people in BG. Thats is how you become stronger not just in game, but also in life. I was there grinding 1 KVM point and losing tons of games. All you do is run your mouth with some fancy bum words and proclaim yourself as intelligent. Stfu. #profanityforever
Post automatically merged:

Get rid of Rush and re-work how spawn works in Deathmatch so people don't farm kills at spawn point.
Make BDH questable.
Make ankle snare to be 1 hit by magnum break again. The current ankle snare is too oppressive. I'm saying this as a sniper main.
This is bound to happen when I bet more than 60% of the players don't even have proper gears. Also, spawn camping/ portal def is a bad look for the server. Team-picking has existed since the old Blackout like all the time. It's just that there's too many ungeared players right now and certain mechanics atm are too hard to deal with once people start teaming up.
In short, certain mechanics and some skill changes need to take place not team-picking itself. Let players build chemistry under revamped mechanics so they can't abuse it.

This is the best solution.
From a BG elite. Dont listen to those people with bad suggestions and have only played BG for like 3 days rofl.

Last edited:
21-Jun, 16
Marriage Heal needs to be completely disabled in BG. Running into a 5 man queue is probably the most demoralizing thing for a new player.

24-Feb, 17
There is nothing wrong about team picking. Battleground is about Teamwork as well. There is nothing wrong about friends deciding to team up together, it makes the game fun. People just need to step their game up so they wont get shi**** on. Holy! so many complains. Just play the game and get good at it. Step your team game up bois/gals! I was a BG regular and I think BG is good as it is. I dont want to go back to that old shitty BG system from years ago.
What I'm saying.
You're right, but once you put all the EX items and gears in the BG exclusives it's no longer the case. BG in the past used to be for costumes and umbrals and for the fun, but now it is a necessity for new players.
Post automatically merged:

22-Aug, 18
Izlude
IGN
Frustrated
It is a problem because old players with better gears will only team up with each other thus increasing their chances of winning. Now the problem arises when these players get lots of war badges and improve their equipment rapidly, making the difference between the new players and the so called elites very wide. Not to mention the possibility of economic instability.
Having random team-picking will give everyone a fair chance and new players can catch up with the old players in terms of gears making this game more competitive/challenging in the long run.
Just my 2 cents.
And also what XkuramaYouko said.

Last edited:

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
Make BDH questable.
24/7 farm abaracadabra for sinx card bro no easy life here to get that... Bg is fine but person or player is a problem haha some new player here not yet know how to play ro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)