Afterschool Tea Time

03-Aug, 18
Canada
Guild
Afterschool Tea Time
IGN
Kofuku | Kofu
Snoogs is the all time MVP. Make him GL already.
Snoogs is actually legend, I agree to this.
He's actually one of the reason why the 1st team FF'd, they we're intimidated by snoog's #fash

Aeris

Former Staff Member
08-Sep, 16
IGN
Aeris

Aeris

Former Staff Member
08-Sep, 16
IGN
Aeris
Hello hello! ATT is currently openly recruiting experienced and flexible woe players. Feel free to pm @Jack on discord: (Froudy#8870) or in game (Shoe Shiner, Scammaz, or GuiIt w/ a capital i). Feel free to also reach out to me if Jack isn't on through discord at (aeris#7239) or in game as (Trouble w/ a capital i, ohAeris, or itsAeris). If either of us are not accessible at the moment by either discord or messaging us in game, please pm us through the forums. Refer to our guild requirements before asking any questions. (serious inquiries only please!) All of our past woe videos are listed in the original post. Hope to see you join our family! /wow

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
Hello hello! ATT is currently openly recruiting experienced and flexible woe players. Feel free to pm @Jack on discord: (Froudy#8870) or in game (Shoe Shiner, Scammaz, or GuiIt w/ a capital i). Feel free to also reach out to me if Jack isn't on through discord at (aeris#7239) or in game as (Trouble w/ a capital i, ohAeris, or itsAeris). If either of us are not accessible at the moment by either discord or messaging us in game, please pm us through the forums. Refer to our guild requirements before asking any questions. (serious inquiries only please!) All of our past woe videos are listed in the original post. Hope to see you join our family! /wow
That's good to all player of bro like to join your guild. /No1

03-Aug, 18
Canada
Guild
Afterschool Tea Time
IGN
Kofuku | Kofu

Requirement: Must love ERP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)