Quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
16-Dec, 16
Guild
Tainted Blood Lines
IGN
/3izzy/3one
Get off my Richard Kyo, i know your feelings are hurt.
In any topic , you're being really toxic man.
Fix that behavior.

Happy new year guys, life goes on.

~Life is Life lalalalala

Edited cause Wolfie gave me story, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: yingtao

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325

I don't know what is happening but i've played this game a really long time ago.

But for a dude in a GT who is part of the ''private server'' you're a bit mad m8, maybe its just your age .

Anyways I talked yesterday to a anime girl/dude in discord who prbly is some admin or something .
She/He told me that all the accounts has been full wiped , and that all are lvl 1 novice now kek .

Well , I don't prety much care cause I quited the game, but some weird feeling told me to log in again and I coudn't, cause I forgoted my info , and by that said the server was down.

So I whent getting story and now i'm in this forum , so there was a exploit "bla bla bla'' ''bla bla'' ''bla bla blaa'' right? ok.

First of all , a wipe? If any admin/gamedevolper/gamemaster/idc >> would do this on a low rate , let's say the orginal 1/1/1 server after 9 years of strugle you wipe that hard work?
I'm prety sure alot of players would actually make a party irl and hire some hitmans to end you life as a gamedevolper ,you didn't develop nothing tbh ,you just copy pasta from the original RO copyright client wich is ''stealing'' = ''crime'' (like exploit just saying) .
So by that your Bro team made a fun private server wich I prbly found the best private server ever created, they made custom items/gears good rates and some cool ig cash gear.
''no joke those where super nice'' it was a unique server so gz on that.

Logicly it would be more smarter to track the problem by logs and trading history I mean if you can make a custom private RO server ,I'm prety sure you can find out who where this group of players and punish them. And not the whole community of players who did some really hard work on their chars , ( it's high rate who cares right) ye ye you're prbly right.
But still fix the source problem, and that's not by wiping all and everyone.

Final words , I remmeber when their where cash gears in shops and the admins in BRO used too cash them out with a big grin and smile cause they felt good about the fact that the server had made progress. (not only that, but that paypal account do, he made that progress too <3)
BUT when the server became full , and alot of players became full geared, and there is a low presentage of players joining the game , a wipe is actually good for BRO ;)

Let's make them spend again from 0% hihi. (right Bro)

~Life is Life lalalalala
Not sure you understand the situation. Blackout was gone for good, as in it straight up did not exist anymore. People still wanted to play and we still wanted Blackout to keep going.

We wanted to address the issues of old Blackout, and part of that process was to issue a restart. The server had been left to decay for 3-4 years. Picking up where we left off wouldn't feel right. We'd simply be putting new shoes on. And logistically we could not do a lot of the things we wanted without issuing a wipe.

It would not have been possible to unban all players, and there were a lot of illegitimate characters residing in the old database.

I don't know if my reply was needed, I just want you to understand where we came from to get to this point. We manage through passion and the players play with passion. Blackout RO signed off a long time ago and still we are all here trying hard to make the game and community enjoyable again.

16-Dec, 16
Guild
Tainted Blood Lines
IGN
/3izzy/3one
Not sure you understand the situation. Blackout was gone for good, as in it straight up did not exist anymore. People still wanted to play and we still wanted Blackout to keep going.

We wanted to address the issues of old Blackout, and part of that process was to issue a restart. The server had been left to decay for 3-4 years. Picking up where we left off wouldn't feel right. We'd simply be putting new shoes on. And logistically we could not do a lot of the things we wanted without issuing a wipe.

It would not have been possible to unban all players, and there were a lot of illegitimate characters residing in the old database.

I don't know if my reply was needed, I just want you to understand where we came from to get to this point. We manage through passion and the players play with passion. Blackout RO signed off a long time ago and still we are all here trying hard to make the game and community enjoyable again.
Wolfie you're a ok dude .
I didn't know server had a decay for 3-4 years.

Your story makes perfect sense, how ever doesn't change that your graficus designer whent to hard on flaming instead of staying profesional.

Wich triggered me to post a Harry Potter page of text instead of getting my account recovered .

Great weekend all.

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Wolfie you're a ok dude .
I didn't know server had a decay for 3-4 years.

Your story makes perfect sense, how ever doesn't change that your graficus designer whent to hard on flaming instead of staying profesional.

Wich triggered me to post a Harry Potter page of text instead of getting my account recovered .

Great weekend all.
Thanks for your feedback.

Reactions: Sugar

yingtao

old hag
04-May, 16
Fix that behavior.

~Life is Life lalalalala

Edited cause Wolfie gave me story, thanks.
do u need some attention?
post was a month ago.

Reactions: Raziel
16-Dec, 16
Guild
Tainted Blood Lines
IGN
/3izzy/3one
do u need some attention?
post was a month ago.
Your being toxic everywhere not only 1 month ago , grow up m8 .

That's all , I'm not interested in attention it's a huge waste of my time aiming for that .

I could be your father just saying.

yingtao

old hag
04-May, 16
Your being toxic everywhere not only 1 month ago , grow up m8 .

That's all , I'm not interested in attention it's a huge waste of my time aiming for that .

I could be your father just saying.
I'd say otherwise lmao.

Reactions: Raziel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)