29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney

02-Nov, 16
Japan
We ain't got no time to a Blackout RO that is not a Blackout RO. We playing Fallen RO which is more close to the old Blackout RO. /heh/heh/heh/heh
isnt just stupid that when gepard implement i dont see you in amatsu anymore trashtalking everyone with your RAZER! thing LOL >:D you are a goood example of what we call DUMBASS! and take note you start playing that server when bRO got gepard wahahahahah!

Aiz

12-Oct, 16
Philippines
Guild
Classics, Triggered
*Grabs Popcorn*

Waiting for another woe.
Hope Tsuki will come and play woe.

FYI. We didn't even quit. We still woeing at bRO.
Stop Q____________Q at our thread.

Reactions: Wolfie

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
*Grabs Popcorn*

Waiting for another woe.
Hope Tsuki will come and play woe.

FYI. We didn't even quit. We still woeing at bRO.
Stop Q____________Q at our thread.
I agree, guys, take your flaming here.

18-May, 16
Guild
Wild
IGN
Crimson Kyo
I wonder who's guild didn't showed up after GePard was implemented. I really wonder...

And Rodney's right. There's a private server which is more close to the old Blackout RO and we started playing them even before GePard was implemented so don't assume lmao.

21-Jun, 16
I wonder who's guild didn't showed up after GePard was implemented. I really wonder...

And Rodney's right. There's a private server which is more close to the old Blackout RO and we started playing them even before GePard was implemented so don't assume lmao.
Is it because Phyress it there to protect ya'll or is it because xRag works there? /hmm

Reactions: Raziel
18-May, 16
Guild
Wild
IGN
Crimson Kyo
Is it because Phyress it there to protect ya'll or is it because xRag works there? /hmm
You have to see for yourself. We don't need protection from anyone. And neither do I need to use xRag to rekt people like you.

29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
O right i forgot to tell you they also uses xRag like @lkjewq HAHAHAHAHHAHA. and acts like they're all clean as fck that's why they didn't show up last woe.

13-May, 16
Looking for more information via inbox about that server

As of right now, the serverwide KOS on Champions has been retracted.

Aiz

12-Oct, 16
Philippines
Guild
Classics, Triggered
Time to time reading threads here at forum I'm always seeing a Tsuki member Q____________________________________Q

WILL THEY STOP NOW? after this Gephard.
You guys assume that we just playing new server coz of the Gephard. We've been playing that for a couple of weeks.
This ppl are so dumb and so stupid to think that way. Stop Q_______________Qing here.

29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
Looking for more information via inbox about that server
nobody will help you here you ain't VIP here unlike in bRO. /heh/heh/heh/heh

Last edited:
21-Jun, 16
Time to time reading threads here at forum I'm always seeing a Tsuki member Q____________________________________Q

You guys assume that we just playing new server coz of the Gephard. We've been playing that for a couple of weeks.
This ppl are so dumb and so stupid to think that way. Stop Q_______________Qing here.
Wasn't that when Gepard was announced? /hmm

Reactions: Raziel

Aiz

12-Oct, 16
Philippines
Guild
Classics, Triggered
Wasn't that when Gepard was announced? /hmm

You guys assume that we just playing new server coz of the Gephard." We've been playing that for a couple of weeks."

>Are you dumb or what? I can sense that your eyes now is in Q______________________Q

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)