Guild Thread Delicious Guild

29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
I don't. LOL. The classic F1-F9 keys is for dumb little shits who can't play without training wheels.
That's dope. @lkjewq does use em tho and he's a gm and acts like he's clean.

Reactions: Night Class
02-Oct, 16
Long Beach, CA
Guild
Forever RIP
IGN
Broken Creed
I'm just saying that you guys suck. We all waiting for this GePard to come and get the %#!@ out of you guys. /heh/heh/heh
I don't understand why you are being so rude to me. Am I now the embodiment of Tsuki as I have WoEd a few times with them now?
To these guys, everyone that ain't Delicious sucks. Call out their cheating and they say you just suck. Say something logical and they say "I'm saying you just suck." and then try to accuse you of using a 3rd party program. I'm outta here.

Ngl tho everyone except this tricked %#!@ is aight. I remember woeing with Libra way back when too.

lkjewq

Developer
04-May, 16
That's dope. @lkjewq does use em tho and he's a gm and acts like he's clean.
I'm a developer. There is a big difference.

I can neither confirm nor deny that I use 3pp outside of a testing environment. I can confirm that I have and will continue to use 3pp in testing for 3pp mitigation. This means I test how 3pp affect the game to adjust delays and skill behavior to adjust for people using 3pp against those without 3pp.

I openly condone the advertisement and use of game altering 3pp such as xRag.

Reactions: Raziel
29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
I'm a developer. There is a big difference.

I can neither confirm nor deny that I use 3pp outside of a testing environment. I can confirm that I have and will continue to use 3pp in testing for 3pp mitigation. This means I test how 3pp affect the game to adjust delays and skill behavior to adjust for people using 3pp against those without 3pp.

I openly condone the advertisement and use of game altering 3pp such as xRag.
There ya go xD. All we gon' do is wait for this GePard and see how it works. Good luck to all of ya'll /heh/heh/heh/heh

18-May, 16
Guild
Wild
IGN
Crimson Kyo
You guys suck at WoE and ya'll reasons is about cheating and you guys act like you don't even use a f1-f9 keys. We'll see when GePard is implemented, and see what ever you gonna reason about. /heh
PvP

bRO whiteboys - "I own an expensive mouse, I spam fast, and it's legal!"

bRO whiteboyswinning - "You suck. Come back bby"

bRO whiteboysgettingrekt - "dude, your macro and your xrag is fk*ed up stop using them"

WoE

bRO whiteboyswinning - "p1n0yS g0t r3kttt!"

bRO whiteboysgetting rekt - "we only have few people.....and your xrag.."

Last edited:
20-Jul, 16
Guild
Astral
IGN
Jilo
I'll assume you're talking about me, on top of others. But it's actually hilarious that just because you guys can't fathom someone playing a game without cheating, so you assume that anyone else who can out preform you or play at your level has to be cheating as well.

xD

18-May, 16
Guild
Wild
IGN
Crimson Kyo
I'll assume you're talking about me, on top of others. But it's actually hilarious that just because you guys can't fathom someone playing a game without cheating, so you assume that anyone else who can out preform you or play at your level has to be cheating as well.

xD
remember when you lost with your sinx, and started complaining that I used xRag? Stop being a bipolar with your sentence. This came from you "Anyone else who can out preform your or play at your level has to be cheating as well". So you are cheating? lmao. It's true I did complained once when I lost to LK but this is reality in bRO.

Last edited:
Reactions: White***
20-Jul, 16
Guild
Astral
IGN
Jilo
Stop being a bipolar with your sentence.
Hypocrite is the word you're looking for.

Also, it's clearly obvious when you're walking around stacking heals without being flinched that you started to use xRag when you got unbanned, as to the only reason you beat me.

18-May, 16
Guild
Wild
IGN
Crimson Kyo
Hypocrite is the word you're looking for.

Also, it's clearly obvious when you're walking around stacking heals without being flinched that you started to use xRag when you got unbanned, as to the only reason you beat me.
Lmao. Accept the fact that you lost. I'm all up to try again after GePard if it's really xRag. And I'll come back here, baby.

29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
The only cheater here is that stupid champ named Reliquary
You still qqing here? coz you never won against Warriors and Warriors will never be disban coz of your cute supernovice /heh/heh/heh

13-May, 16
You still qqing here? coz you never won against Warriors and Warriors will never be disban coz of your cute supernovice /heh/heh/heh
And you never won against Seanmatthew or Master Rex YET.

Reactions: Raziel
29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
Em' pussies never showed.

Reactions: 'Libra
29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
And your failed Warriors guild and guild members hasnt been online since the Gepard patch.

Bye Macroers!

/heh /heh /heh /ok /ok /ok
We ain't got no time to a Blackout RO that is not a Blackout RO. We playing Fallen RO which is more close to the old Blackout RO. /heh/heh/heh/heh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)