NOW RECRUITING MEMBERS THAT CAN WOE GEFFEN AND ALDEBARAN

screenBlackoutRO057.jpg

NOW RECRUITING MEMBERS THAT CAN WOE GEFFEN AND ALDEBARAN

lkjewq

Developer
04-May, 16
seems like someone just got rekt
Botting & Macros

Robots, better known as 'Bots', and Macros are programs or scripts that automate the process of playing the game. Such programs/scripts are strictly forbidden on BlackoutRO, and anyone found using them will be banned, subject to appeal.
Good thing I don't actually care to go through the process of banning you guys because I think we should be held accountable for stopping 3PP server-side or distributing these 3PP to everyone.

02-Oct, 16
Long Beach, CA
Guild
Forever RIP
IGN
Broken Creed
Good thing I don't actually care to go through the process of banning you guys because I think we should be held accountable for stopping 3PP server-side or distributing these 3PP to everyone.
Though hopefully that ain't the mindset of everyone. If even one of these go through your shield and goes into circulation, pop goes the server again. @Wolfie

29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
Q.Q

29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
Nice xRag. I like how you post a video while you are even using it.
You guys suck at WoE and ya'll reasons is about cheating and you guys act like you don't even use a f1-f9 keys. We'll see when GePard is implemented, and see what ever you gonna reason about. /heh

Last edited:

lkjewq

Developer
04-May, 16
You guys suck at WoE and ya'll reasons is about cheating and you guys act like you don't even use a f1-f9 keys. We'll see when GePard is implemented, and see what ever you gonna reason about. /heh
I don't think you understand what I even said.

The video posted is proof enough to ban you for 3pp usage. However, I do not think we should ban people for using 3pp in non-pvm settings because we should be held responsible for stopping them.

I never once complained about you using the 3pp. I was explaining my stance on 3pp after you posted a video blatantly using xRag, which under the current rules, would result in a ban.

29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
I don't think you understand what I even said.
I'm just saying that you guys suck. We all waiting for this GePard to come and get the %#!@ out of you guys. /heh/heh/heh

lkjewq

Developer
04-May, 16
I don't understand why you are being so rude to me. Am I now the embodiment of Tsuki as I have WoEd a few times with them now?

Reactions: Raziel
02-Oct, 16
Long Beach, CA
Guild
Forever RIP
IGN
Broken Creed
I don't. LOL. The classic F1-F9 keys is for dumb little shits who can't play without training wheels.

Reactions: Aeris

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)