Question High Wiz need help please... hope I posted in correct spot

• Our Wiki page contains compiled information about BlackoutRO's features and custom content..
    Go there to find out: wiki.blackout-ro.net
14-Oct, 16
Hi everyone. I have a high wiz that is maxed but sucks with damage. I don't PVP or WOE. I just like hunting monsters and MVPs. My problem is I am still learning the game even though I have been playing since 2010 but at that time the person I that got me into the game was helping but no longer around. I have tried googling guides for her but the one I found was crap. I bought all the equips and cards that it said and she sucks really really bad. I don't really understand the equips or the cards. The only thing I know is that I need Tao Gunka card. Any who... this is what I have her equipped with:

+7 Survivors Rod Of Ignoring
Cranial Valk Shield
+7 Immune Wool Scarf
+7 Green Tidal Shoes
Nimble Gloves

Stats:

Str: 236
Agi: 1
Vit: 450
Int: 197
Luck: 1

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Kev

05-May, 16
try this

Equips:
Headgears: Rental Items
Lich Bone Wand[2]
x2 Necromancer Card
Silk Robe/Glittering Jacket/VA
Ghostring Card if you have
Valkyrie Shield/Orleans Shield
Thara Frog Card
Wool Scarf[1]
Noxious/Raydric Card
Tidal Shoes[1]
Moonlight Flower Card
x2 Orleans's Glove
Alligator Card
or any card that you could use for farming supplies

Stats:
str - the rest, so you can carry alot of stuff
agi - 197 aspd
vit - 70 <- you can increase this
int - 450
dex - 160
luk - 300 total

23-May, 16
A few recomendations tho.

Tidal Shoes+Wool Scarf.
Use ALICE card on your shield, not Thara Frog.
Use Orlean's or Valk Shield since they're both very good against magic, and most Bosses will hurt you way a lot more with magic than with physicall attacks. -That's also why MDEF is kinda more important than hard def for you-.
Use Noxious card, most mvps will hurt you with magic damage as I said, which is generally ranged.
Two alligators with Orlean's Glove.
A Moonlight flower card is nice but not extremely necesary, it's just the fact that they're kinda not many good options for a hunting mage there.

Lich Bone Wands is a good choice of weapon.
You will eventually need a vesper card on your weapon for boss hunts.

For armor, you'll indeed need that Tao Card... but try to get an early ghostring as is a lot cheaper.

Hope you have fun watching your bosses fade in front of you and get asura'd in one hit though.

12-May, 16
Temple
IGN
Odds are Even
The only problem I see here is your stat.

STR > rest here
Agi> no need
Vit> max 450 for defense
Int> max 450 for damage
Dex> 150
Luk> 300

Cheap item
Use Alice card for shield
Stone buckler, Orleans plate
Tidal shoes+wool scarf
You can use Morpheus set

Last edited:
12-May, 16
When you get the money or hunting mvp with other job, try to get 3 vesper cards, it will very useful

Reactions: CryED
23-Aug, 16
Guild
Domino
Hi everyone. I have a high wiz that is maxed but sucks with damage. I don't PVP or WOE. I just like hunting monsters and MVPs. My problem is I am still learning the game even though I have been playing since 2010 but at that time the person I that got me into the game was helping but no longer around. I have tried googling guides for her but the one I found was crap. I bought all the equips and cards that it said and she sucks really really bad. I don't really understand the equips or the cards. The only thing I know is that I need Tao Gunka card. Any who... this is what I have her equipped with:

+7 Survivors Rod Of Ignoring
Cranial Valk Shield
+7 Immune Wool Scarf
+7 Green Tidal Shoes
Nimble Gloves

Stats:

Str: 236
Agi: 1
Vit: 450
Int: 197
Luck: 1

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
It depends on your build stat and items

19-Sep, 16
Guild
Izludian
Stats:

Str: left over (for you to carry more items)
Agi: 180 (197 aspd)
Vit: 150
Int: 450 (max, for magic atk)
Dex: 180 (to maintain your no-cast spell, protectionf for quagmire also your aspd will not get affected)
Luk: 300 (total of 300 is useless. It must 300 +??)

Equipments:

Upper.
Any (since you only hunt, you dont need ex items)
Mid. Any
Lower. Any
Weapon. Staff of Piercing (15% magic atk)
Shield. Valkyrie Shield (Horn Card) or Orleans Shield (Maya Card)
Armor. Valkyrie Armor (Ghostring Card) or Diablos Robe (Tao gunkha Card) or Silk Robe (Angeling Card).
Garment. Wool scarf (noxious card) or diablos manteau (assasin cross card)
Shoes. Tidal shoes (moonlight card, for fast walk. Needed in farming or hunting or Amon Ra Card)
Accessories. 2x Orleans glove (imp card if you want to use Firebolt or siroma card if you want Icebolt) or 1 and 1 diablos ring (combination for Diablos Robe).

Find me in game if you want to know more.

- Touro (Lk)
- Kaicou wa Maid-sama (Paladin)

Enjoy.

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
This guide is good enough.

But I noticed that MATK bonus in rods seems changed. Currently, it gives flat values rather than original % values.

Thanks,
That was due to renewal descriptions @_@ it's now (mostly) fixed. There are still a lot of items out there with incorrect descriptions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)