Guide How to use Old Donation Credits

• Our Wiki page contains compiled information about BlackoutRO's features and custom content..
    Go there to find out: wiki.blackout-ro.net

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
How to use Old Donation Credits

It has come to my attention that the system is a little confusing for some. Hopefully this short guide will clear the air and help some people!

What is an 'Old Donation Credit'?

An Old Donation Credit is an item rewarded to past donors of BlackoutRO. Anybody who has donated money in the past will have at least one.

How do I get them?

If you donated at all in the old server, you will be able to find them in your storage. Simply type @storage and look in the item menu. You will have an amount equal to the amount of USD donated in the old server.

What can they be used for?

Head to amatsu 241 214 and talk to 'Item Redeeming Services'.

Scroll down to 'Exchange Old Donation Credits'.

And shop! You must have the credits in your inventory to purchase items.

3 Credits
donation_credit.png

10 Credits
anger-point.png

fire_trap.png

galahad.png

glove-of-orion.png

ring-of-gyges.png

ring-of-omnipotence.png

seven-league-boots.png

yasakani.png

15 Credits
bf_recruit.png

friend_recruit.png

gf_recruit.png

guild_recruit.png

party_recruit.png

20 Credits

Baby Dragon Hat (image to come)
Blue Pajamas Hat
Pink Pajamas Hat

25 Credits
afk_hat.png

50 Credits
balloon_hat.png

copolla.png

hunter_cap.png

koneko_hat.png

ramen_hat.png

santa_poring_cap.png

100 Credits
black_frame_glasses.png

red-glasses.png

wings-of-victory.png

200 Credits

falcons_ring.png

28-Jul, 16
4 years ago I donated like 45$ in total (can't really remember well, might be wrong) and I only get 10 ODC o.o

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
4 years ago I donated like 45$ in total (can't really remember well, might be wrong) and I only get 10 ODC o.o
Perhaps it was donated on another account? Or the other Donation Credits were voting credits (which were not carried over).

28-Jul, 16
No it was donated to my main account, and I think I had >= 5 && <=15 $ left voting credits that time but that remains unsure for me as the old control panel's donation page wasn't working. I am fine though lol

13-May, 16
Instead of buying a unslotted headgear for 50 old donation credits, you can buy 1 donation credits for 3 old donation credits 7 x 3 = 21 old donation credits and use that to buy better donation headgears

10-Aug, 16
Instead of buying a unslotted headgear for 50 old donation credits, you can buy 1 donation credits for 3 old donation credits 7 x 3 = 21 old donation credits and use that to buy better donation headgears
I see what you're trying to do lol

12-May, 16
Will it still be available after the open beta / first week? The old donation credits

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Will it still be available after the open beta / first week? The old donation credits
Yes sir. They will never go away. The shop may move or the name of the credit may change, but it will always be there.

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
is the old donation credt only for those who've donated in cash or also through voting?
Voting credit was not calculated in the distribution of Old Donation Credit.

20-Sep, 16
All my 50 ODC hats are [1]... sooo.. yeh.

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
Vote for credit before it's free!
But donation credit is pay to win b4 e.g u donate 500usd to dc!!!! To support server.
Post automatically merged:

I donate soon if the dollar rate change lower like 1usd equal to 30 or below pesos haha now Op op 53 php to 1 USD haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)