Old player

04-Sep, 16
Nice to see that blackout is coming back. Wish it was back in the old days though when the host was in Jersey. I'm an old player back in the 2008-2010 Era where blackout was at its finest. I go by Tk all the old people should remember me or the old guilds such as; Fallen, Celestial Being, Surplus Ineptitude, Academy, Blitzkrieg and etc. or from this :V

13-May, 16
Nice to see that blackout is coming back. Wish it was back in the old days though when the host was in Jersey. I'm an old player back in the 2008-2010 Era where blackout was at its finest. I go by Tk all the old people should remember me or the old guilds such as; Fallen, Celestial Being, Surplus Ineptitude, Academy, Blitzkrieg and etc. or from this :V
/heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh

Billy, Bully, and Bhikku have been KOS for several years, this video is just hillarious!

05-Sep, 16
Hello! Its nice to see players from way back then, I am a 2009 player myself and go by the name Ex Ninja & Ex Gunslinger. Member of the guild Resurrection, Resonance up until the final guild of Vanquish. Looking forward to reopening and hoping for the comeback of this great server.

13-May, 16
Holy %#!@ Leene the super novice god do you remember Jedi Tk? Or any of my names lmao.
Yes I do remember them, welcome back :)

25-Sep, 24
Is nostalgia hindering the evolution of gaming experiences? As we welcome back familiar games, should we embrace new innovations instead of longing for the past? What fresh elements could enhance the Blackout experience while still honoring its roots?",
"refusal

25-Sep, 24
As an old player from the 2008-2010 era, do you think that longing for past experiences prevents the community from embracing new innovations in game design? Could our attachment to the "good old days" limit the potential for modern gaming to create fresh and exciting experiences?",
"refusal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)