Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Update for September 10, 2018

We will be holding a maintenance on September 10 at 22:30 (server time). The downtime will be approximately 90 minutes. We understand the frustration over the situation with our host and our lack of communication. Please bare with us as we look for solutions.

Thread content will be added here before the maintenance begins. It is subject to change until the maintenance has finished. You will also be able to view updates in-game using the @updates command.

I would also like to take a moment to address the fact it is against the rules to idle/AFK/not participate in Battlegrounds. If you are unable to play to the best of your ability, please do not sign up. Harsher punishments than what have been dealt to date will be handed down to those found breaking this rule. Please report these rule breakers using @request.

Thanks,
Wolfie, Administrator

NPC
  • Thanatos Tower - the warp to thana_boss will only work for the character who activated it and their party.
    • Note: This has come about due to the constant reports of kill stealing of the Thanatos MVP.
Skill
  • Disabled Abracadabra in Battlegrounds.
War of Emperium
  • Change to alliance limit over the Agit Lord period. Check conditions thread for more information.

Reactions: Clocker
27-Jul, 18
SERVER has a serious PROBLEM CAN U TELL US WHY WE NEED TO PAY 5mil After Disconnected with the Host???? Its always Freezing and ended with Disconnected. Fck Take it serious remove 5mil Payment.. Sorry for my Reaction but this is serious Problem

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
SERVER has a serious PROBLEM CAN U TELL US WHY WE NEED TO PAY 5mil After Disconnected with the Host???? Its always Freezing and ended with Disconnected. Fck Take it serious remove 5mil Payment.. Sorry for my Reaction but this is serious Problem
Huh? Got DC then pay 5m? Where? Put your screen shot f real u pay 5m!

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Hello! If you leave your Battlegrounds match for any reason, you will have to wait until your 'deserter' timer expires. If you want to take part before it expires, you need to pay the zeny fee. You can view the time in your quest interface (ALT + U).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)