Hi

21-Aug, 18
Hi guys,

I have no idea how to play Blackout. It's been more than 10 years since I last played it. I don't remember anything. I hope someone will help me refresh everything on where to level up. ^^

Reactions: Wolfie

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Hi guys,

I have no idea how to play Blackout. It's been more than 10 years since I last played it. I don't remember anything. I hope someone will help me refresh everything on where to level up. ^^
Welcome oddpotpourri, great to have you. There are a few things floating around the Guides and Information forum. Still, the most efficient way to level is to form a party with experience share active.

Reactions: oddpotpourri
17-Nov, 16
Philippines
Guild
Izludian
IGN
[SL] Catriona
Just wanted to greet you welcome home.. First of all you need someone to accompany you, make friends.. when leveling up your character, better find a party so you can level it up fast.. approximately you can make it up to 20-30 minutes.. so hope I answered your question.. feel free to ping me if you need some help.. hoping you enjoy the server again.. have a great time.. wish you good luck..

- Cy

21-Aug, 18
Welcome oddpotpourri, great to have you. There are a few things floating around the Guides and Information forum. Still, the most efficient way to level is to form a party with experience share active.
Aw, thanks :)
Post automatically merged:

First, welcome back~! Glad to see people from new countries show up! Second, there's actually a guide for leveling solo and that should make your first steps back a bit easier. Here you go: https://forum.blackout-ro.net/threads/solo-leveling-guide.2495/#post-18690

Cya in Amatsu :D
Wow, that's very useful~ Thank you very much!

29-Jul, 18
Hi guys,

IS THAT YOU???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)