NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
Server Launch!

Hey everyone it looks like we finally made it after a few rough bumps in the road, but I am glad to say that the server is finally open!
If you are just starting out or are looking for some more in-depth information about what all has changes check out the important post links at the bottom of the post!

Important Changes:

We have added starter equips at the "Beginner Guide" located at @warp amatsu 238 212
The battleground now has a waiting room with all the NPC's located inside along with the crane to redeem your Umbral tokens.

Known Bugs:

Official Pet Eggs (anything not in the item id range of 31000-32000) are currently bugged so please hold off on using pets until they are fixed.
Warpa NPC is currently disabled.
Please remember to run your patcher to start the game to prevent errors.
@alootid is not working as it previously was.
Conquest BG is respawning in the wrong area when a game starts.

Promotions & Events:
We will be hosting a 5v5 PvP tournament near the end of the month and any information will be posted here.<----Click me
We will also be hosting a MvP events so everyone keeps your eyes peeled, get ready and may the luck be in your favor.

If you find any bugs please report them to any staff member in-game or in discord.
You can also file a ticket if you can't find any online here.<--- Click me to report!!!

GM-Bunki, Head Game Master

Reactions: AGA and Jack

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
The server is currently down while the staff try to isolate the issue we've been experiencing. It will be back up as soon as possible but there is no time frame set. (it has been up already though!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)