Greetings from an old player

30-Aug, 17
I don't know why but last night i had a dream about this game, so i googled it to see whats up.
I used to play this way back then, just wanted to see of any of my peers where around.
My Name is Adelso, i used to be An Hybrid Assassin Cross and made a guide for it like 10 years ago or something.
Any old players or moderators around?

suns

Elite Forum Member
07-Mar, 17
Toronto, Ontario
IGN
suns
If you can dream it, you can play it. Welcome back.

I'm an old player but I wasn't relevant back then, see you around!

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Hey Adelso, long time no see!

30-Aug, 17
Unfortunately, no. You would need to use something like Boot Camp to run the client, as it is only supported by Windows.
Alright!, ill see what i can do about it, but I'm eager to give it a shot.
Are the SinX class still using Kiel cards and orchish axe with 4 slots?
what about my old account i don't know if i can retrieve it, i don't even remember the username or the e-mail i had.

suns

Elite Forum Member
07-Mar, 17
Toronto, Ontario
IGN
suns
one thing's for sure, we still use Kiel cards.

For account recovery, sounds like you were in my situation (but i didnt donate back then, so I didnt bother recovering it) if you need to recover it, just file a ticket and the GMs will handle it.

Also, I dont think we've met in game before!

30-Aug, 17
one thing's for sure, we still use Kiel cards.

For account recovery, sounds like you were in my situation (but i didnt donate back then, so I didnt bother recovering it) if you need to recover it, just file a ticket and the GMs will handle it.

Also, I dont think we've met in game before!
Thank you very much for the information, hope to see you in game as soon as i figure out how i will be able to play.

02-Nov, 16
Japan
Hahaha you do remember my last name, I'm impressed!
I'd say Kemy was like waaaay better than me, i was just above average and had lost of free time to play.
Who are you btw?
im pvp 2 peeps with ren n others i dont think u remember my ign tho XD Lord Knight Mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)