Hello! Returning Player!

21-May, 17
Springfield, MA
Guild
Evolve
IGN
xWolfey
Hello all! Just got back into RO Again, Came aback to this server, think last time i played here was about 3-5 Years Ago, Wasn't able to Recover my Original Account.

Me and 3 Friends are Playing here again and we have a guild, Anyone interested in joining let me know, my name in Game is WolfeyX

If a GM could help me recover my account that would be golden, I have email address, just not Username anymore

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Hello all! Just got back into RO Again, Came aback to this server, think last time i played here was about 3-5 Years Ago, Wasn't able to Recover my Original Account.

Me and 3 Friends are Playing here again and we have a guild, Anyone interested in joining let me know, my name in Game is WolfeyX

If a GM could help me recover my account that would be golden, I have email address, just not Username anymore
Welcome back first of all! But here, file a ticket under here: https://forum.blackout-ro.net/forums/ticket/
I didn't have access to my email OR know my username. Somebody from the staff is likely to help if they're able to ensure all is in order. I had some fairly hasty help, hopefully they can take care of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)