Question All about Skill Delays

• Our Wiki page contains compiled information about BlackoutRO's features and custom content..
    Go there to find out: wiki.blackout-ro.net
15-Jul, 16
Hello! I need some enlightenment about skill delays.
I may be wrong but this is my current understanding about skill delays.

Cast Time = time needed to fully cast the skill
After Cast Delay = delay before the cool down starts ticking?
Cool Down = time needed for you to recast the skill

Isn't Cool Down and After Cast Delay the same thing? Or after cast delay before the cooldown?
Speaking of After Cast Delay, Kiel-DO1 card Reduces all skill's after-cast delay by 30% and it costs 7 DC in the donation exchange.

For example this skill Tarot has:
Cast Time: 1 second
After cast delay:??
Cool Down: 3 seconds

So if I was to use Kiel Card, 30% of 3 seconds. The new cool down/aftercast delay should be down to 2.1 seconds but it's not getting reduced at all. Some players also say that Kiel is only best for sinx or only works for sinx. Whyyy :(

So my question here is does Kiel Card only work with some specific skills? esp sinx skills only?
Can you please give a list of skills that can be reduced by the great 7 DC Kiel Card.

Also I think this is the reason why from the 7 DC original price in donation exchange, the price is only 200-300m now.

Pls enlighten me.

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Cast Time is reduced by DEX stat, unless specifically stated it has a fixed cast time. Fixed casting time can be reduced by Beelzebub Card.

After Cast Delay is the time after using a skill before you can use another. Soul Destroyer/Breaker (Assassin skill) is the only skill I know of with harsh after cast delay. Something about this mechanic is it is not as impactful as it is on other servers. Blackout's after cast delay has a server wide setting of 1% (I think), meaning all values are 1% of their original values. This is part of how players are able to "spam".

Cool Down is an unavoidable delay under all circumstances before a skill can be cast again.

There is also After Cast Walk Delay, which stops you from walking until the set amount of time has passed (only skill I can think of is Arrow Vulcan).

Reactions: duckbenok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)