Its Mike!

30-Apr, 17
It's Mike aka Wolf.

Glad to see a few familiar faces like Ryan, and Joe.

It's been a long time since I've lurked these forums, but I'm glad to see that it's been taken over under new management. (Thanks Joe and everyone)

Been in plenty of guild's back in the day like descent, fallen, few guild's with Wolfie ( I can't remember the names it's been so long hahaha) Anomaly with olive and several others.

Let me know how I can help to bring this server back, as it's still one of my best gaming experiences I've ever had.

Last edited:

Jack

Here to help
Server Management Team
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
Welcome back mike.

Probs don't remember me but I was in fallen and descent too

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Never thought I'd see you again. Always wondered what happened to you. Good to hear from you.

30-Apr, 17
Never thought I'd see you again. Always wondered what happened to you. Good to hear from you.
Yeah, glad to be back.it's been at least 6-8 years.

The shorty story is I went to college and got busy. Then I got engaged last year. Now that things are starting to settle down, I found time to game. Oddly enough, I randomly had a dream about playing champion or something in RO, had some nostalgia when I woke up, and here I am.

redcar

Lover of Woman
Former Staff Member
Whoa, hey man! Long time no see! You coming here reminds me that I still have a bunch of raw Spearheads footage that I still haven't made a video out of /heh It's been pushed back pretty far by everything going on, but perhaps someday...

With regards to helping out with the server, just play and be active. We need engaged players to keep things rolling more than anything else!

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Wolf.... Mike! HOLY CRAP. I haven't heard this name in more than half a decade! You probably dont know me. Coojo/Annihilation/Cody We were from the same guild wayyyy back. Used to chill in go 13. Nice to see a familiar face not attached to staff :p

07-May, 17
Yeah, glad to be back.it's been at least 6-8 years.

The shorty story is I went to college and got busy. Then I got engaged last year. Now that things are starting to settle down, I found time to game. Oddly enough, I randomly had a dream about playing champion or something in RO, had some nostalgia when I woke up, and here I am.
DAMN. Mike.. Glad to hear you're doing well. Also feeling very nostalgic right about now..

yingtao

old hag
04-May, 16
%#!@. i know none of these cats, but welcome back anyways! :3 glad old faces are still coming around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)