Matrix Barcode

23-Mar, 17
Hello bRO players, meet me again Riddle Manager /gg

This time, Mr.Anderson from The Matrix movie and Agent 47 from Hitman movie itself needs you to find a password. They believe this barcode is the password they need. Find the password and enter it at Riddle Manager's chat room (amatsu 218 196). If you could get in with the password, please post it here AND explain how you get the password then you could claim your credits. Hurry up! Time is running out. /wah

barcode.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Alphabet and Wolfie

suns

Elite Forum Member
07-Mar, 17
Toronto, Ontario
IGN
suns
We could use another hint, I tried everything from inverting the barcode in photoshop to staring at my computer screen pretending to know what I was doing. lol

24-Mar, 17
IGN
Chino! Pope Chino
Moooorrre clue please /wah. Might finally try to solve for the cs /hmm

23-Mar, 17
Due to the password chat's room requirement, new barcode has been uploaded.

As apologize, Mr.Anderson said there will be 1st clue in few hours. Please wait. /sry

suns

Elite Forum Member
07-Mar, 17
Toronto, Ontario
IGN
suns
This is how I solved it (I messaged you in game that i'll explain it here too)
scanned the barcode, I got 22 values, looked at your hint, it says 3x7, that's 21, so I took 21 values,
then I set up the values in a 3x7 grid, read the values top to bottom, left to right:

tPsr1R0
H4WDs0d
3$0sbce

tH3 P4$sW0rDs bR0c0de

Reactions: Wolfie
23-Mar, 17
This is how I solved it (I messaged you in game that i'll explain it here too)
scanned the barcode, I got 22 values, looked at your hint, it says 3x7, that's 21, so I took 21 values,
then I set up the values in a 3x7 grid, read the values top to bottom, left to right:

t P s r 1 R 0
H 4 W D s 0 d
3 $ 0 s b c e

tH3 P4$sW0rDs bR0c0de
*edited for easy to read*

The Answer is bR0c0de (th3 P4$sW0rDs 1s bR0c0de).

Congratulations, Taco Tank ! You have won this riddle. Enjoy your credits next you meet the Riddle Manager. /thx

Reactions: Wolfie

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
does not compute...error. error.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)