wiz and sages are at a great disadvantage, here's why.

01-Mar, 20
Wiz and sages on this server are at a great disadvantage. Due to the fact that 300 luk gives frozen status immunity.
And every pvp player here has 300 luk, because you don't need much of the total stats for vit and other stats, you always end up with an excess of 300 points which is for luk.

Wiz and sages are designed to control and mitigate damage through freezing.
And by having unfrozen and tao gunka, you allow people to basically double their hp and at the same time have unfrozen. It's like having 2 armor cards at the same time. This puts wiz and sages at a great disadvantage.

Because wiz and sage damage is designed to take on,
a player who has unfrozen but small hp or
has tgk and high hp but can be frozen.

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
tbh all class here is balance. and depends on the user(human) player how to play well and good ping and good items.

Anton

Former Staff Member
17-May, 16
Guild
Generic
IGN
Squelch Rivas Anton
Not all classes are balanced in a sense but all have their own ways in winning but others just have too much of an upside. But on the context of the topic at hand, from low rate to mid rate and even high rate servers, being frozen was never a thing. There have been cards to counter this frozen status argument and from that alone makes your argument invalid.

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
again parekoy.... i speak in tagalog coz u a pinoy player here.
mage class dito di weak. nasa mag gamit yan papano mag laro ng ragnarok game.

27-Apr, 20
Wiz/Sage's don't need Frozen to be competitive. Especially from a PvP standpoint. I'd be more afraid of a Wiz who runs MC versus straight Frozen/JT Spam. If anything freezing screws your combo up. MC is much more terrifying to me than being Frozen. Being Frozen gives you time to counter which is something a Wizard/Sage can't afford to do.

01-May, 20
I play wizard on war of emp. sometimes I got many kills sometimes I died. It depends on how I use it I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)