Guide War of Emperium Conditions

• Our Wiki page contains compiled information about BlackoutRO's features and custom content..
    Go there to find out: wiki.blackout-ro.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Anyway I understand your point @Coojo. Portal Def is a really tempting strategy and both effective even with KDA enabled or not. And for sure a guild or 2 will do this tactic just to secure the castle or farm kills. Thats why I am suggesting to make kills and deaths only count if the player has walked 3-5 cells away from the portal to avoid the portal def farming or whatever solution they can provide.
It would have to be a larger area than the available AoE skills or it wouldn't make enough of a difference. 3 wouldn't do anything, 5might. I could cosign on 8-10.

duckbenok

Developer
15-Jul, 16
Presenting the "Protection Of Triangle And No Gunslinger Inside Near Assigned Massacre Ownage" (POTANGINAMO)
What is this? This is a protective points triangle to avoid losing/gaining points in portal def.
This will make the guild doing portal def waste their time because all players that will die inside the portal will not lose points and if a player kills another player while inside the triangle he will not get any points either and the one killed will also not lose points. The purpose of this is to allow guilds establish their devos and stop the portal def points farming. Lets have a good GVG!
1536274219319.png

Reactions: Collaboration
01-Nov, 16
Few points:
Provoke and Mheal - These two go hand in hand. Mheal is broken without provoke but nerfing mheal will be bad for some guilds. Big guilds can always adjust but small guilds cant. However, that doesn't mean that small guilds have an advantage, remember that 3-4 mheal groups is always better than 1-2 (1.5-4x firepower and distributed damage). The provoke party is minor IMO as people will always find ways to provoke.

Hyper woe:
Last time, everyone portal def'd for points. Portal def is and has always been the best strategy, its just bRO culture for guilds not to. I think that's a great thing for the server so it'll be better if that is what we experience in Hyper Woe as well.
Few ideas on how to implement:
1. V2 only castles
2. Immunity near the first few cells of the portal
3. Nerf points per minute the castle is held (v2 is very long and has a lot of barricades)
4. Nerf castle hold points
5. Lessen the number of castles and increase the time per castle

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Thank you all for your feedback. Expect a formal announcement regarding Ranked War of Emperium in the next 24 hours.

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Ranked WoE will be announced during or after the maintenance. Tomorrow's (Tuesday's) 02:00-03:00 War will be included in the ranking period, so do your best to get yourself there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)