The Legend Has Returned! Lighting Strikes Back!

23-Sep, 16
Miami, FL.
Guild
Soon
IGN
Raizen
Yo everyone! I can't believe after almost ten years I would find myself back here writing in Blackout official forums again. Last time I was here I was still in High school with no responsibilities back in 07\O/~ But man after I heard that Blackout was rebooting from my friends, a wave of nostalgia just hit my face. So decided to return back to the game I love so much and excited to see my old crew is returning as well to do what we did best back in the day!

I went by the name Samo as a stalker but then switch to Razien and mained SinX for the DEEPS. I led a very powerful guild called Gods Of War and Gurren Brigade made up of talented players and PVPers that equaled Descent (presumably the strongest guild of pvpers at the time). But man what a ride, taking castles and making friends along the way that I still talk to 9 years later. Its crazy! Here's to Blackout going another 5-7 years and beyond. See you guys in-game hopefully on my character Raizen! Link START!

Alphabet

Former Staff Member
21-Sep, 16
Philippines
Guild
Torment
Hello! Welcome back! /heh

18-Jul, 16
Australia
IGN
Archaven, Miia
Welcome back!
If you need help, or just want a friend. PM me in-game! :)

20-Sep, 16
Chicago, Illinois
IGN
LadyChloe
Yo everyone! I can't believe after almost ten years I would find myself back here writing in Blackout official forums again. Last time I was here I was still in High school with no responsibilities back in 07\O/~ But man after I heard that Blackout was rebooting from my friends, a wave of nostalgia just hit my face. So decided to return back to the game I love so much and excited to see my old crew is returning as well to do what we did best back in the day!

I went by the name Samo as a stalker but then switch to Razien and mained SinX for the DEEPS. I led a very powerful guild called Gods Of War and Gurren Brigade made up of talented players and PVPers that equaled Descent (presumably the strongest guild of pvpers at the time). But man what a ride, taking castles and making friends along the way that I still talk to 9 years later. Its crazy! Here's to Blackout going another 5-7 years and beyond. See you guys in-game hopefully on my character Raizen! Link START!

Welcome back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)