Feedback solved delete

01-Mar, 20
Sorry about that. I got worked up.
I do not hate this thread. I was here to discuss. You were accusing me. It also felt like you were blaming me because my response was not the response you wanted.
I really want to help you. I just need you to listen. The META will not change for you.
This thread has all facts. But remember your argument all came from your opinion. It is Jack's call not your call or anyone's.
GTB is strong so Wiz job also needs something to help with their matk. And HW card is one of them.
@Jack
Post automatically merged:

I'm done here too because I have nothing else to say for I have said all facts needed in this case.

01-Mar, 20
On your screenshots, you are merely showing min and max matk damage threshold from skills... because in pvp room HW card is still not working.

ACTUALLY HIGH WIZ CARD STILL ISN'T WORKING in PVP ROOM,
SAME DAMAGE ON `Black~ professor with HW card or without HW card. Tested today in pvp room. HW card equipped on wing.

my reply to Jack's PM..
Yes Jack, GTB is not reduced by HW. Mdef is a different stat.
My point is HW is not working at all still in pvp room.
And GTB's effect is still so much more in its effectiveness.
HW card is only an addon to a wizards damage but it is not working right now.

and Cyno's screenshots are inconclusive, he is only showing minimum to maximum threshold damage.

Because I just tested again today with another player in pvp room named `Black~.
With HW card or without HW card it's the same damage... as of today and last week.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)