Official Guide Solo Leveling Guide

• Our Wiki page contains compiled information about BlackoutRO's features and custom content..
    Go there to find out: wiki.blackout-ro.net

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
It's 2017 and people are still struggling to level...on a super high rate! I didn't want to make this guide, but I'm tired of getting messages and complaints about how hard leveling is.

Did you know you can level without a party? Even before the rate boost, it could be done in under an hour. Here's how!

Level 1~90
  • Create your character and head to the Beginner Zone. Kill a few Poring, then invest all the stats you gained into STR.
  • Continue investing into STR. Once you are around level 50, head to the bottom right room and kill Side Winder for a bit. At level 60, kill Anacondaq until the exp% gained (shown using @showexp) is below 100%.
Level 90~99, Job Levels
  • Change job to Acolyte. Head to any map with weak monsters on it. Kill a few until you have enough job levels to learn level 10 Heal.
  • Return to Amatsu or Niflheim. Reset your stats. Invest all of your stats into INT.
  • Head to pay_dun02 and heal about. You can try other places for a bit.
  • Once you are around level 90, head to in_sphinx4. Warp around until you are able to isolate an Anubis. Hold shift and use heal on the isolated Anubis. If you die, use /where to find your coordinates, then @warp back to those coordinates.
Level 99~200
  • Once your job level is at 90 as an Acolyte, change job to Priest.
  • Head to any area with weak monsters again so you can get 1 job level.
  • Level up Heal to be level 11 (yes level 11 heal is a thing).
  • Reset your stats. Start investing in DEX until you have instant cast (170 total DEX). If you run out of stat points, keep putting them here until you reach it.
  • Go back to in_sphinx4 and spam Level 11 Heal on Anubis. You can hang around here for a while, as the experience is good.
Level 200~500
  • Once you have instant cast (170 DEX), start investing everything into INT. Learn Turn Undead and Magnus Exorcismus to level 10. Buy around 200 Blue Gemstones (whatever you can afford).
  • Go to abbey03. Use Turn Undead on Necromancer. Warp around to avoid being hit.
  • Once your INT is around 300, you can start using Magnus Exorcismus. Use the skill, warp, use again, warp. You will never take damage.
Make sure you don't rebirth until you are finished leveling. The experience is better as a regular Priest. You will earn less as a High Priest. Once you finish leveling, rebirth and change to whatever job you want. Done.

PS: Do perform Job Rebirth before you reach level 500 [within Lv 490-499 range].
PS #2: Read this patch note on update to Job Master NPC
[CLICK HERE TO READ]

And it's that easy. You will be done in around an hour or less. If anyone asks you "how 2 lvl", send them here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
REVOLUTIONARY SIR! :D In all srsness, good stuff :p

suns

Elite Forum Member
07-Mar, 17
Toronto, Ontario
IGN
suns
I just followed this guide and I can confirm that this works. I'm 500/120 in 49 minutes (I played Guess the Disguise in between).

This guide will work if you have common sense.

When you reach the part where you warp and cast Magnus, just remember that battlemode is your bestfriend here.

Once I was high acolyte, I spammed heal on zombie/bongun & munak until I have enough int and dex to isolate anubis.

Then I switched to High Priest. Bought blue gemstones, used bm for warp and magnus, then I reached 500/120 right away.

Just make sure to use the battle manual as well. Also remember that there's no shame in dying. Haha

27-Jun, 17
IGN
Ren-Tao
Pin this guide ser~

duckbenok

Developer
15-Jul, 16
EUREKA!
I love this guide and I used this a couple of times already.
The first anubis is kinda hard to kill. Can we make this an NPC dialogue in tommy in the beginner zone?
This is really helpful.

27-Sep, 17
This guide is solid. i follow instruction step by step and got to 500 in 45 mins. the only downside is you have to have 5 million zeny in order to retain base lvl when rebirth

Reactions: Collaboration

Albert

Former Staff Member
04-May, 16
Australia
Guild
Egg
IGN
Alberttttt
This guide is solid. i follow instruction step by step and got to 500 in 45 mins. the only downside is you have to have 5 million zeny in order to retain base lvl when rebirth
Rebirth before you reach level 500.

Reactions: suns

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
It's 2017 and people are still struggling to level...on a super high rate! I didn't want to make this guide, but I'm tired of getting messages and complaints about how hard leveling is.

Did you know you can level without a party? Even before the rate boost, it could be done in under an hour. Here's how!

Level 1~90
  • Create your character and head to the Beginner Zone. Kill a few Poring, then invest all the stats you gained into STR.
  • Continue investing into STR. Once you are around level 50, head to the bottom right room and kill Side Winder for a bit. At level 60, kill Anacondaq until the exp% gained (shown using @showexp) is below 100%.
Level 90~99, Job Levels
  • Change job to Acolyte. Head to any map with weak monsters on it. Kill a few until you have enough job levels to learn level 10 Heal.
  • Return to Amatsu or Niflheim. Reset your stats. Invest all of your stats into INT.
  • Head to pay_dun02 and heal about. You can try other places for a bit.
  • Once you are around level 90, head to in_sphinx4. Warp around until you are able to isolate an Anubis. Hold shift and use heal on the isolated Anubis. If you die, use /where to find your coordinates, then @warp back to those coordinates.
Level 99~200
  • Once your job level is at 90 as an Acolyte, change job to Priest.
  • Head to any area with weak monsters again so you can get 1 job level.
  • Level up Heal to be level 11 (yes level 11 heal is a thing).
  • Reset your stats. Start investing in DEX until you have instant cast (170 total DEX). If you run out of stat points, keep putting them here until you reach it.
  • Go back to in_sphinx4 and spam Level 11 Heal on Anubis. You can hang around here for a while, as the experience is good.
Level 200~500
  • Once you have instant cast (170 DEX), start investing everything into INT. Learn Turn Undead and Magnus Exorcismus to level 10. Buy around 200 Blue Gemstones (whatever you can afford).
  • Go to abbey03. Use Turn Undead on Necromancer. Warp around to avoid being hit.
  • Once your INT is around 300, you can start using Magnus Exorcismus. Use the skill, warp, use again, warp. You will never take damage.
Make sure you don't rebirth until you are finished leveling. The experience is better as a regular Priest. You will earn less as a High Priest. Once you finish leveling, rebirth and change to whatever job you want. Done.

And it's that easy. You will be done in around an hour or less. If anyone asks you "how 2 lvl", send them here.
Still working this guide for solo leveling? Coz luck of players to make new character to Max lvl 500! How mins to get Max lvl?

13-May, 16
I did

- Beginner Zone (1 to 60)
- Geographers and Grand Pecos (60 to 155)
- Ice Dungeon 3 (155 to 325)
- Volcano (325 to 500)

Reactions: Kirk Arenga
18-Aug, 18
Hi OP,

Newbie here. I cannot understand the part "Hold shift and use heal on the isolated Anubis".. I did that and nothing happened.

Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)