Official Guide Ranked PVP System: Mechanics and Rules

• Our Wiki page contains compiled information about BlackoutRO's features and custom content..
    Go there to find out: wiki.blackout-ro.net

Pixellius

Golden Algorithm
Former Staff Member
09-Nov, 18
everything seems really promising. pretty keen on how everything will play out. thank you for all of your hard work! ♥
Thank you for being part of it! ^^

Pixellius

Golden Algorithm
Former Staff Member
09-Nov, 18
Wish there were like different private instances... 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, etc.
Supplies are still a problem.
PVP instance only items should be available like PVP Valk armor, VRC, creator cards, bacsojins, etc.
Nice project for the PVP players +1.
You should see what we have in the workshop. We've been putting solid effort to build everything as quick as possible thus still holding on to that quality of excellence we tend to achieve to make everything as fun and enjoyable as possible for you guys!

Reactions: CancerKid

Pixellius

Golden Algorithm
Former Staff Member
09-Nov, 18
How about supplies can we have same like BG consumables ?
Rewards will be announced closer to the PvP Ladder launch.
RIP Prof,Bio User.
I should remind players that the Full Chemical Protection bypass only works for Zombies, normal players won't be able to strip players who use FCP.
Just thought I might say that if that's what you meant by this comment lol.

Pixellius

Golden Algorithm
Former Staff Member
09-Nov, 18
Will there also be a room just for duels or 1v1's?
I missed this part, sorry.

Yes, pvp 1 arena we have right now will stay "Unranked" for players who would want to do friendly encounters, practice and any other type of encounters without having their rating affected.

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
Wish there were like different private instances... 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, etc.
A winner takes it all 1v1 would be nice too. Example I fight against @duckbenok and both of us has 4k points. we put half of our rank on the line and fight a best of 3 duel. It would be nice too if we could place bets.

Pixellius

Golden Algorithm
Former Staff Member
09-Nov, 18
A winner takes it all 1v1 would be nice too. Example I fight against @duckbenok and both of us has 4k points. we put half of our rank on the line and fight a best of 3 duel. It would be nice too if we could place bets.
I do agree. You're all presenting tremendous ideas but let's not forget that this is a PvP Ranked System, the fact it will eventually have some "mini-games" inside doesn't mean it stops being just a PvP Ranked Ladder with BlackoutRO's touches. That being said, I do believe that eventually we might work on some of these suggestions as we still got a lot of stuff to come!

Pixellius

Golden Algorithm
Former Staff Member
09-Nov, 18
how do you compute weekly rewards?
It is depends on what? any info about it?
I've edited the original post to display a table with the placements and rewards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)