Suggestion Make War Badges Tradable

21-Jun, 16
Considering the fact that the only way you can get the end game headgears is through Battlegrounds, I think that making War Badges tradable is necessary. It will most likely be the main currency of the server moving forward and making them tradable lets people have the flexibility to get their headgears through Battlegrounds or other ways such as zeny farming or vendoring.

Reactions: rick and InflatabIe
21-Jun, 16
But you can't convert zeny into badges. That's what I'm getting at. Zeny will become nothing again just like before if we don't make the badges tradable.

Last edited:
21-Jun, 16
And why is that a reason to make them account bound? Having them tradable gives flexibility to players.

CancerKid

Elite Forum Member
Ugh. Really, man? The devs just found a way for players to have a productive time in game. Somehow, this server has now an endgame and that is playing BG in which you can grind. Grinding is an essential feature of any good mmos out there. Badges are account bound because you have to grind in game by playing the effin feature that this server created for you to spend time in game.

This suggestion creates circular arguement because it lacks the thought process of how the system works.

Damn. I hate long replies.

21-Jun, 16
Ugh. Really, man? The devs just found a way for players to have a productive time in game. Somehow, this server has now an endgame and that is playing BG in which you can grind. Grinding is an essential feature of any good mmos out there. Badges are account bound because you have to grind in game by playing the effin feature that this server created for you to spend time in game.

This suggestion creates circular arguement because it lacks the thought process of how the system works.

Damn. I hate long replies.

You do know that PVP is not the only grind there is right? Just because you enjoy PVP doesn't mean everyone else will enjoy it. Do you think you can get your cards through BG? Nah you can't but guess what how are you able to get the headgears if the currency to buy them isn't even tradable. You think people will trade a full headgear for 1 niche card? No they wont. There shouldn't be reason why it's account bound. Just because you enjoy PVPing doesn't mean others will. People have different tastes whether that be Zeny Farming, BGing, MVPing, Vending, Questing, etc.

02-Sep, 16
And why is that a reason to make them account bound? Having them tradable gives flexibility to players.
Because it is relatively easier to accumulate the commodity (War Badges) from multiple players, but not the headgears. This system has been working so well in official servers (kRO/jRO) and I don't see any reasons to make it much easier for the players. Bear in mind that the prices of these headgears are already lower than what it supposed to be.

Credit to @CancerKid for knowing what's up.

CancerKid

Elite Forum Member
Dude. Come on now. You just found a way to answer your suggestion. There will always be alternative ways of grinding. Marketplace will be active soon and you can exchange what you have to what you want. Players are devided into two for every mmo, there will always be into pvp and pve.

Again, in game trading is allowed to adhere the needs of pvp and pve players.

21-Jun, 16
Do you honestly think people will trade a full 800 Headgear for niche cards such as a Stormy Knight? You're making it top end heavy when it doesn't have to be.

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Do you honestly think people will trade a full 800 Headgear for niche cards such as a Stormy Knight

I 100% agree that not many players would go trade some of the random MvP cards for Ex items outright. But i have sold almost 1B worth of random cards/stuff already by vending in just 2 days. So it is possible to get money from the cards. Also, it is possible to get Ex items with zeny (I've already purchased a pair of 3D's w/ zeny). So, it is possible to trade up but it does take time and effort.

Reactions: Emily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)