Suggestion Just a small suggestion...

17-Jul, 16
Jokes this suggestion is actually huge.

There are so many different titles to play in our current day. 2021 and RO will see another year except Blackout will not. Let's be honest here. Around 8 am, I check bRO via Patcher & 0It's usually 20 or less online. I check throughout the day and the most I've seen is 60. Great as that is.

While I love this server and always have. PvP 1 & 2 Supplied me with enough PvP / WoE Action to not even have to look at another game for years, it was without a doubt my full-time grind. bRO doesn't have that same vibe anymore. In my opinion, that generation has moved on.

So then what can we do? " ReBrand "

I believe rebranding the server could be beneficial. Considering the newer episodes brings a lot more to do in-game. Not to mention a lot of the newer clients have amazing UI's ( User Interfaces ). Awesome new features, new commands, etc. That could even re-interest the old players. I'm not just talking about the client-side. There are whole emulators directed at being current with iRO. Some of which are much nicer and easier to work with!!

There is so much more that I could debate on this topic, but I feel like I've said enough to get a conversation started.

PS: not expecting to much good feedback ;_; '

• Love
Reactions: Dex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)