Question Is there any way to solo nidhog dungeon?

• Our Wiki page contains compiled information about BlackoutRO's features and custom content..
    Go there to find out: wiki.blackout-ro.net

MSO

18-Sep, 18
Pretty much sure there are always possibilities,

Besides co ai biet, I know some people who can solo it like White***, kit_kat, Aufrufer, Flying cow?, and some others.
I am not sure how they do it but there might be something to do with elemental resist, aspersio scrolls, and healing items (rumour said that most healing items are disabled inside the dungeon, idk)?

Reactions: Sato
24-Aug, 18
i can solo that hog mobs.. /gg/gg/gg/gg/gg/e8/e8/e8/e8/e8/e8/e8/e8
Hello can you share it or just give some clue? Hehe
Post automatically merged:

Pretty much sure there are always possibilities,

Besides co ai biet, I know some people who can solo it like White***, kit_kat, Aufrufer, Flying cow?, and some others.
I am not sure how they do it but there might be something to do with elemental resist, aspersio scrolls, and healing items (rumour said that most healing items are disabled inside the dungeon, idk)?
Hmmm I used linker last time but Kaizel doesnt work. And yea berries are disable inside.

21-Oct, 16
Here what i can do when i free..leech friends getting the proxy.. go with pt sure u can get proxy..just need wise divide the prize(proxy) ..and it will reopen after 3 day..win win situation..goodluck Sinx(Botak King) HP(me) /thx
screenBlackoutRO020.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)