Introduction for my goodbye

22-Feb, 18
Guild
Triggered
IGN
Snow Gust
Holla!

I felt loved after reading those sh!t. I am quitting this game, I already moved on with this game. I am focusing with my life now, so far I've doing great and having a good life.

Thank you for being part of my life.
Thank you for my friends who defends me or whatever sh!t you do, thank you because you guys understand me and know me well, thank you for following my path, thank you for woeing with me and supports me whatever Classes/Jobs I needed. And thank you because of you guys we won the Hyper Woe the biggest event we've achieved as a guild. I appreciate all of them even the smallest sh!t you've done to me. I've met some of you guys personally and had a good time see you all soon.

For all of the haters out there, you guys will be appreciated for the efforts and apologies to you and your friends I know I hurt you guys so much and I had so much fun fck1ng you guys up lmao.

Thank you and Apologies for all the Game Masters.

Lastly, Good luck with the re-launch of the server and please start it with a good vibes, so far you guys are doing not kind of good starting it salty sounds bad.
You can still hit me up on my Instagram just follow me i'll follow back and let's keep in touch -->https://www.instagram.com/superodney/

-Rodney, Humble, Grain Assault, Reliquary, Choked, RDNY, Flacko, Lordney signing off.

24862664_1756576467686446_2584897013857368647_n.jpg

Touhou

Noblerot
Server Management Team
12-May, 16
Fife, Scotland
IGN
GM-Touhou
..and nothing of worth was lost.

Jack

Here to help
Developer
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
cya dude, was a pleasure fighting you xo

Reactions: Humble

Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
I am glad life is going well for you! Thank you for the wishes and hope life treats you well!

Reactions: Humble

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)