Amatsu
blackout-ro.net
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
I love this server. I only want it to succeed. But I have to say goodbye.

I have struggled with my mental health for a long time. One month ago it reached breaking point. Now, it is at a point where I can no longer contribute to BlackoutRO. I hope you will love this server as I have. I tried explaining to a few people who don't believe me, but there are intangibles involved in the server. They are why we keep coming back, why we give it life against all odds.

I'm sorry to all the people I've let down. Everything I've done I thought was in the best interest of the server. Keep it going. I don't know when I will be back. I have left everything to GM-Bunki...BlackoutRO will prosper. I know it.

I love you BlackoutRO.

Touhou

Noblerot
Server Management Team
12-May, 16
Fife, Scotland
IGN
GM-Touhou
I'm disappointed you're leaving Ryan, but your well being takes priority over some online game.
Take it easy, and don't be a stranger.

Reactions: CancerKid

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
blackout-ro.net
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
To those who sent me abusive messages, it was all a part of my job to deal with that. No worries. I know you just wanted the server to succeed.

02-Aug, 18
It's sad.
BlackoutRo Loves you.
Ryan you fought many cancer players in the past years we salute you.

Reactions: cheo
19-Sep, 16
Guild
Izludian
Take good care of your self wolfie. We wil be waiting for you.

I think Izludian/Domino will take a long rest too.

21-Jun, 16
Don't agree with a lot of the changes you've made but no one can argue about how much effort you've put on the server. Take care of yourself Ryan

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Sad to hear, but i hope your departure will help you find balance in life. Take care of yourself! Thanks for all the effort and time you've put in and i hope you come say hi once in a while. It won't be the same without you.

Rhen

Former Staff Member
03-Jun, 16
Geffen
Guild
Egg
Mental health issues are no joke.
I hope you find a new entertainment that will actually make you feel better and surround yourself with positive people.

Take a long break from these players and have fun in real life. 90% of this community are really pain in the bum but without them it wont make the server frustrating and fun.

We all know, you love the server as much as we do.

Good game, well played! Enjoy you toxic free days haha and later, man.

Alphabet

Former Staff Member
21-Sep, 16
Philippines
Guild
Torment
You did everything very well, Ryan. Take care of yourself and don't forget we're always here for you. We'll wait for your return, goodbye and see you soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)