Solved HP Glitch with berserk?

29-Jul, 18
Good day.

I've been experiencing quite an issue with the usage of berserk from Lord knight card.
I am using it on my Assassin Cross compounded on Deviruchi Wings.
Occasionally, my HP does not heal to the new tripled maximum amount. It is quite random during MVPing.
My HP stays at the original value while the maximum HP pool that I have is tripled. Which basically leaves me with 1/3 HP.

I have attached a screenshot of the problem. This is just a second or two after going berserk and I did notice that my HP stayed the same even though my maximum HP tripled.

I am certain that the missing 2/3 of HP that I have did not come from the boss or its summon since the boss is not capable to deal such damage anyway.
Am I missing something?

Thank you for reading.

Attachments

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Thank you for the report we will look into it.

29-Jul, 18
To follow it up, my party mate dispelled me while in berserk mode with about more than half of my HP. But instead of my berserk status going off, it killed me instead. Any idea?

Attachments

Rhen

Former Staff Member
03-Jun, 16
Geffen
Guild
Egg
That's just how dispelling works on a zerk player. Instead of removing the status it will kill you instead.

29-Jul, 18
That's just how dispelling works on a zerk player. Instead of removing the status it will kill you instead.
I see. It seems that the previous ROs I've played was quite outdated.
*edit*
Or is it? RMS and iRO wiki does not seem to state so.

Last edited:

CancerKid

Elite Forum Member
@Rhen is right. That’s how players counter zerkers in pvp and bg. You have to wear GTB in order to remain in zerk or at least lessen the chance of being dispelled since it is RnG now.

I think this has been known to players who actively participates in pvp and woe.

Jack

Here to help
Developer
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
It is unique to blackout RO from my understanding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)