Hi, I'm new here, I have a big question guys and Game Masters.

01-Mar, 19
/no1Hello, I'm new here ... and I'm looking to inform myself before I really want to start on a server that is -rate my server net- is very well valued.
My question is this: Although there was a kind of reset or re-opening of the server .. is it as active and inhabited as in the previous successes. . or honestly the old players left forever (in other words, the server is not as motivated as before/sob).
Why did the server shut down ...? with respect to dates such as closed/omg Dec 12, 2017 - Aug 15, 2018)
Aug 16, 2018 (relaunched
:thinking:)
I clearly believe that it is good to inform yourself before entering a server:innocent:, to be sure of what one expects:no_mouth:.
Thank you in advance to all who can / want to respond.
Additionally: I congratulate the GMs for the web design work they have done, it's great, I was also GM from a server in -LatinoAmerica- natively.
As for the gameplay .. I still have to say .. until I know and know what justifies the comments in -rate my server net- for now .. I think it's all. ~

/wahThe argument is a bit long because ... /hmmI usually donate when I stay in a stable server to play and I am interested in knowing its stability.
/e8/hehGREETINGS to all the players and especially/wow/ok'TO THE GAME MASTERS'/ok in charge (of whom I mostly await answer). <3/thx/wow

/worried

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
Q1: The server is still pretty active. During War Of Emperiums there are about 3-5 guilds online.
Q2: The server had to be closed for the final preparations for launch, the server was at beta at that point.

The server is still fun. There are minimal signs of it dying. Though players base has slightly decreased it is still enjoyable like the old days.

Anyways, welcome to the server. If you see me in game don't forget to PM me I'll help you level up.

Reactions: Michael Hikari
01-Mar, 19
/okOh thank you very much for answering friend
So anything there we see ourselves in game or also around here, I'm here to help as much as I can/no1. Greetings <3 very kind/thx

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
By definition, the server at the time of closing wasn't officially released. It officially was an open beta test period which was extended due to extenuating circumstances at the time. The release of bRO on August 2018 wasn't a reopening, it was the official launch. Once the server did shut down the open beta testing period, a transition to a newer version of the client (2016) presented a new plethora of challenges which was the (primary) reason for the long delay between the end of the open beta and official launch. D

is it as active and inhabited as in the previous successes.
The server has gone through ups and downs, but from the end date of the open beta to where we are now there is a definite improvement. WoE regularly tops 100+ people and formal events tend to do so as well.

or honestly the old players left forever
The server population contains a majority of people who have played for years. There are many "old" players left as well as some (relatively) fresh faces too. I do not have specific demographics or anything like that but i can say with absolute certainty that most people i am familiar with have played a year at least. Some people have played for over a decade here.

/no1

01-Mar, 19
Oh my God. . This server is really old then, I like the idea that there are so many people in woe, thanks for the specific reply dude
Post automatically merged:

By definition, the server at the time of closing wasn't officially released. It officially was an open beta test period which was extended due to extenuating circumstances at the time. The release of bRO on August 2018 wasn't a reopening, it was the official launch. Once the server did shut down the open beta testing period, a transition to a newer version of the client (2016) presented a new plethora of challenges which was the (primary) reason for the long delay between the end of the open beta and official launch. D
That explains everything ... rightly I already said that there was a lot of entanglement with dates on. Thanks friend

Reactions: Coojo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)