Solved Guild Issues

Member No.
So im trying to find out if i can change guildmasters on this server or not so i need someone to tell me if you can or not. two, if i cant change guild leaders, why is it not letting me expel all the guild members to disband it? third, is there someone who can forcefully change guildmaster leaders who are gms? and fourth, can a guildmaster help me disband the guild if they cannot change leaders since i cannot seem to remove anyone off my old guild anyway?

Aeris

Game Master
Member No.
Guild
Generic
IGN
Aeris
1) It is possible, the command in game is @changegm.
2) You should be able to if you're the guild master, make sure you're right clicking the member's names when you do. It should pull up something like this:
1595556466988.png
3) You can find the current staff member list here.
4) It won't let you disband a guild unless you kick all of the members out. Feel free to PM a GM in game or in discord.

Member No.
that helps alot buuut now im finding out i can't change the gm unless they are online. the gm i want to change it to is another character on my account. but currently i dont know how to dual load blackout to have both characters logged in at the same time to change it. can we dual load blackout? geopard shield seems to prevent me from loading a second window so im not sure what i can do to change this. let me know please!

Member No.
You have to find someone you can trust who can give it back to the character you want to be GL. This is the way my mates do it. I don't believe this server allows dual client.

Member No.
i dont have anyone on this guild but my alts. the few people i did have left months ago and i dont have many people on here that id trust. then again my guild was never big, won any castles, or have anything of value except the maxed experience for the guild skills which id like to keep. is there a gm who can confirm that this server does not allow dual clienting?

Aeris

Game Master
Member No.
Guild
Generic
IGN
Aeris
i dont have anyone on this guild but my alts. the few people i did have left months ago and i dont have many people on here that id trust. then again my guild was never big, won any castles, or have anything of value except the maxed experience for the guild skills which id like to keep. is there a gm who can confirm that this server does not allow dual clienting?
Dual Clienting is not allowed in the server. If you happen to be online, I can help you on my normal account. Feel free to PM me through official bRO Discord.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)