Suggestion GS RANGE

10-Apr, 20
IGN
Johnny Fluxman
Hello!

First I'd like to congratulate you guys for bringing back the server! I never thought I'd be able to experience bRO pvp again.

I've been enjoying it so far, specially BG.

There's just one thing I've noticed, I remember playing my gunslinger before and being able to hit characters as far as my screen zooms out or atleast have the same range with snipers.

Just wondering if the range for GS was reduced or it was just set at a different range before the wipe and was never set back again?

Do you guys think it would be fair to extend the range for GS?

Reactions: Wolfie

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
if GS gets buff for the range is good.
you can use 2 weapons for gs. switching.
shotgun for range
pistol for spam desperado in portal warp.

I know progs here I forgot the name.

10-Apr, 20
IGN
Johnny Fluxman
if GS gets buff for the range is good.
you can use 2 weapons for gs. switching.
shotgun for range
pistol for spam desperado in portal warp.

I know progs here I forgot the name.

I know i can use both, but both pistol and shotgun have the same range.

The issue here is how snipers can outrange gs

Reactions: Wolfie

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
I know i can use both, but both pistol and shotgun have the same range.

The issue here is how snipers can outrange gs
yeah, the sniper is long-range coz name is sniper and gs here for short-range like portal def aoe skill. but some main gs here no complain.
just play sniper for a while if you like range DPS type.
wait for the black outbalance team if they like to buffed the gs.

10-Apr, 20
IGN
Johnny Fluxman
yeah, the sniper is long-range coz name is sniper and gs here for short-range like portal def aoe skill. but some main gs here no complain.
just play sniper for a while if you like range DPS type.
wait for the black outbalance team if they like to buffed the gs.
not complaining though, as you can see this is a suggestion thread.
and as i've said before, the range of both sniper and gs were both the same as i remembered playing before way back 2008-2014 - so i was just wondering if it was decreased or increased and returned to normal after server was brought up.

and using your logic that sniper has a long range coz of the name "sniper" then don't you think "shotgun" for gs should be short range? and GS also has a "rifle" which in using your logic could shoot way farther than"bows" that "snipers" use?

the point i'm making here is if the range can be equal for both jobs, it's not sniper is for "DPS and that GS is for portal def" that you are saying - we play how we wanna play the class

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
You can play any class here! All class is balance depends in user how to play well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)