Graphic Size Problem

Member No.
I own a DELL Laptop with 3840x2160 Resolution.
In the Setup file, the highest resolution I can afford to run the game is 2048x1536x32. Above that, after the Gepard Shield loading screen, the main RO window won't show.
But, with the settings above, this is the best I can get. Please help me so I can play normally without have to squint my eyes. It hurts, really.
What setting(s) do I need to change.

Attachments

Member No.
I need it to be a normal full screen (as you can see in the first picture, it's not the normal full screen). With the current setting, my eyes hurt because everything is smaller, so I have to play with my eyes near to the laptop screen in order to see things properly. If I open the Ragnarok Setup and set the resolution to 3840x2160 (to match my laptop's resolution), after the Gepard Shield loading screen, the game main windows suddenly closed.
Wont start.jpg

I need it to be like this one:
this is normal full screen.jpg

Not this:
MainWindowProblem.jpg

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
Member No.
From
PESO
I need it to be a normal full screen (as you can see in the first picture, it's not the normal full screen). With the current setting, my eyes hurt because everything is smaller, so I have to play with my eyes near to the laptop screen in order to see things properly. If I open the Ragnarok Setup and set the resolution to 3840x2160 (to match my laptop's resolution), after the Gepard Shield loading screen, the game main windows suddenly closed.
View attachment 4810

I need it to be like this one:
View attachment 4811

Not this:
View attachment 4812
try go setting then click lock screen for no black like that.

Member No.
try go setting then click lock screen for no black like that.
Would you mind to guide me, please? Which setting do you mean?
In the Setup, ROExt tab, there is only "Lock Window" option. When I enable it, my game won't start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)