Guild Thread Generic

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
I can beat your guild all day without even converting. Izludian is a trash, when did you even won a gvg or a castle? Last year?
WON IS PAST TENSE XD. RIP ENGLISH. WHEN DID YOU WON LAST GUIZ?!

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
You seem to think I'm really fat with your comment so just wanna clarify, after bulking for 2-3 months, usually you start cutting for about 2-3 months as well. That way you maximize on retaining your strength and muscles and then get toned after cutting. You can ask Coojo since he's also a lifter (but he told me he only did cutting once or never at all, can't remember). I know you're joking but just wanna let you know lol. And thanks for your words of encouragement at the end of your post, I am trying to get my body fat from 21% to 18% this cutting season so hopefully I get shredded af and retain as much muscles & strength as possible.

Yeah, I know. Usually I just look at you guys and my fellow members TT each other cause it's funny but this video had my voice in it so I got called out for it lol.

This is really my last time posting on your thread. Let's have good fights on the next WoEs.
This statement is true. Lift with a surplus of calories to gain muscle (and some fat), then to cut; maintain activity to keep muscle mass while you put yourself into a caloric deficit. The BB life is a struggle. I lift more in accordance with powerlifting in mind. But same principles. WOO GYM RATTTTS :D

29-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
Warriors, Triggered
IGN
Humble, Lordney
WON IS PAST TENSE XD. RIP ENGLISH. WHEN DID YOU WON LAST GUIZ?!
Sorry for my wrong "past tense" we still doesnt have a perfect english because English is just our second language unlike you guys. PINOY PRIDE.

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Sorry for my wrong "past tense" we still doesnt have a perfect english because English is just our second language unlike you guys. PINOY PRIDE.
Guess replying to me with glaring stupidity is the way you prefer go about things :) Also, wasn't more than 2 mins of effort. If that's what it takes to make you happy, your girl(boy?)friend has it easy. 2 pump chump ;)

Jack

Here to help
Developer
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
Pic from woe today

hoooly so many people

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
EZ JACK.png

Reactions: Martin

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
How's going king of beast? You seem to pay too much afford on video games. How's life treating you so far?
I am good , living on a good life , i can pick you up if you want my D?

wuzgood.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)