MEGATHREAD Future End-Game Content: What are you more excited about?

Which one are you excited to see?

• PvP Ranking System

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • PvM Ranking System

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • GvG Ranking System

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

Pixellius

Golden Algorithm
Former Staff Member
09-Nov, 18
Hello guys ^^!

We hope you're having a blast!

As you should know we have a date for the next maintenance which is January 21, 2019 and also the GvG Main Event date which is January 26, 2019 (Saturday) but...

Do you know what else has a date?
The PvP Ranking System?!? /??

That's right! /no1 The PvP Ranking System launch date is near, a few adjustments and improvements are being made so that you guys get
the best experience possible. Other than that, we're simultaneously working on other stuff as mentioned in the Ranked PVP System: Teaser thread such as
GvG Ladder, PvM Ladder, New Events, and each with their unique rewards and much more. Even I get excited when talking about it and I've already seen
whats on the way!

I do have one question though... Which one are YOU excited to see?

Stick around for latest updates and upcoming events!
Tell your friends and bring them all aboard!

*Tips Hat*
- Pixellius

Reactions: duckbenok and Jack
06-Jan, 19
I'm looking forward to a PVM gauntlet, if that ever happens. And in terms of events: A pet catching event would be nice too.

Reactions: Pixellius

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
I'm really excited for PvP and GvG related updates. I love PvP but I suck at it, I'm pretty sure not everyone can compete with veteran PvP players. GvG updates would be pretty nice too but not everyone is into GvG (specially when you're against half the server). What I think the server really lacks is PvM. We don't have enough interesting quests. The current quest NPC are all outdated and useless. I'm sure everyone already did all of them at this point. I love the grinding aspect of Ragnarok. It would be nice to have an instance quests that you can grind on, collecting drops and turning them to gears. I believe @redcar mentioned that he'd love to put some custom weapons on the server (Archer Elena's Bow ;C). We also need story line quests. I love long stories. An exclusive Blackout-RO story line would be legendary. I believe we have brilliant people who can write (is this a possible event? @Coojo ).

Jack

Here to help
Developer
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
I am personally excited for all of them!

I'm just curious as to how these systems will be implemented and I'm hoping they encourage more activity on the server!

redcar

Lover of Woman
Former Staff Member
We also need story line quests. I love long stories. An exclusive Blackout-RO story line would be legendary.
I've been wanting to write a quest story for quite some time, but I haven't had the opportunity to do so /hmm also, it would be a constant struggle to keep it from turning into a love story, so I've been trying to think of how I could avoid that...

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
The PvP ladder sounds the funnest as an old PvP player! All of it does seem interesting though!

Reactions: Pixellius
22-Feb, 18
Guild
Triggered
IGN
Snow Gust
The PvP ladder sounds the funnest as an old PvP player! All of it does seem interesting though!
you aint no fckin pvp player. get the fok outta here.

Pixellius

Golden Algorithm
Former Staff Member
09-Nov, 18
I am personally excited for all of them!

I'm just curious as to how these systems will be implemented and I'm hoping they encourage more activity on the server!
I'm excited for all of them too and that's the plan, giving the players an attractive and unique experience so even more players join the fun!

Reactions: Jack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)