Eh.

31-Aug, 18
PH
Guild
Regalia
IGN
Meta Four
Hi, Raiko here. Back again, after ~4 years. Been around for a week now.

I really shouldn't be, since school's such a pain, but here I am, since school's such a pain.

Shoutout to my boy Tk. Dinosaurs like you always make me feel better about my age.

Here's to old friends, and new ones to be made.

See you around. Say hi!

31-Aug, 18
PH
Guild
Regalia
IGN
Meta Four
Pretty much. Still getting the hang of the reworked one. I happen to be a Pantheon main at the moment.

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Hello! Welcome! Its always nice to see more people coming back, new and old. I hope you enjoy your time playing with everybody :)

31-Aug, 18
PH
Guild
Regalia
IGN
Meta Four
Hello! Welcome! Its always nice to see more people coming back, new and old. I hope you enjoy your time playing with everybody :)
Thank you! So far, so good. :)

New Attrox = Riven v2

Anyway, welcome back!
Aatrox cooldown windows too long. Not as braindeadkeyboardsmash as broken-sword-wielding-broken-female dog.

Thanks! :D

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
My account back but my item is not there
Hey, here's the history of bRO: https://blackout-ro.net/history/
Between the shutdown in 2015 and the reopening of the server September 2016, alot of the data from before was lost. We all started fresh since then. The only things that remained were the guilds, the accounts and the characters. Also, monetary donations made before the shutdown are now in the form of "Legacy Credits." I hope you are interested in starting anew with the rest of us though! Make sure to talk to the cat NPC near amatsu 241 214 to get some freebie gears. Make sure to ask him how to get strong too!

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
Dex  LK 2.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)