Suggestion Current Server Situation

23-Nov, 17
As a random thought...
One thing that makes zeny bad as a server currency is the amount of zeros. Basically a zimbabwe dollar.
Paying stuff like 2, 15 or 100 DCs is much easier and comfortable than paying the equivalent amount of zeny.

Reactions: Vidar

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
It's optional to buy DC to zeny here. For me. If u have many extra USD in your PayPal account try to donate for dc. 1 DC 1 USD. All donate money will be in server life.
This my opinion about DC.

23-Nov, 17
speaking of currencies, a server where i played a while ago had zeny and also another currency in circulation. This second one was also fully supported by the wending system (imagine as if you could, instead of trade, simply do some sort of vending where people would pay in DC).
Something like that could be handy maybe

22-Aug, 18
Izlude
IGN
Frustrated
Why not make an option for donators to exchange their dollar to Zeny, Mini Game Credits or War Badges?
1.) It won't be a pay to win because most of the people who have gears ingame got there items through playing BG, farming, hunting and attending mini-games.
2.) There won't be Donation Credits anymore, but the server will still be able to gather funds for the server's maintenance and updates.
3.) You can invite players who are willing to donate but don't have time to farm just so they can attend WoE, PVP or play with their old and new friends.

Reactions: moriel

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
The donators option to me is.
Helping the server life and more. Not directly go money in administration pocket.
Fast to buy a costume at DC NPC shop if u donate 100 worth DC and more.
And second donate alot DC then sell to another player.
Bro is users friendly for new player play.

24-Sep, 16
PH
Guild
EGG, Apostasy
IGN
Eyli
Why not activate Gianluca again? :D

4_m_patrick.png

Gianluca: I want Zennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Selvaria

Elite Forum Member
21-Sep, 16
•Zeny use by most npc for buying and selling of resources available in ragnarok world.
•Donation credit mostly for costume, gym pass & boarding halter. Headgears are mostly of the latest fashion for current blackout versions. - trigger by $ donation
•Event credit mostly for animated headgear, additional & balance effects and serve as a premium status. - trigger by GM events
•Legacy credit mostly for popular classic looking headgears of the past blackout versions. - trigger by EX $ donation
•Mini game credit mostly for WOE consumables and magical effects headgears or skills enable accessory. - trigger by automated mini games events.
•Rental tickets mostly for quick assist to equipping beginners with temporary useful equipments to catch up with populated players. - trigger by account login
•War of Emperium credit mostly unique costume headgear available from participating & winning WOE castles. - trigger by WOE wars
•Battleground consumables mostly purchase from zeny. - trigger by BG
•War badges mostly element converter, BG weapons, BG armor, BG costume headgear, owning of rental tickets equipments, zeny conversion, obtaining Umbral token for mysterious crane different tier costume headgears, safer upgrading ores for equipment strengthening. - trigger by BG
•Hunter’s token mostly for wolf & dog theme headgear. - trigger by quests

For the economy, most of the ingame system are in place & working. Vending of most items is zeny.
Generally the basics of the game is playable and achievable by beginners. Of course gametime has to be put in, in order for beginners to grow to the basic standards of gameplay. The rest of the gameplay performance relies totally on the player’s ingenuity of strategies, techniques, entrepreneurship, networks etc...
The complexity is there are many moving parts in the mechanics of the game, resulting in the both expected and unintended consequences. Some will succeed, some will fail.
There will not be all the answers to every questions there is. Change for some is instant, for some takes aeons. The worst change will be believing “drinking the Kool-aid” will be the answer for everything.

22-Sep, 18
i think the economy got out of hand because there is no updates to the DC store. Donation credit tbh is pretty worthless because the items is strictly cosmetic but because there is no updates to it people are expecting this big addition to it when the next update rolls around thus the crazy hoarding. I do agree that something needs to be done so zeny can be the main currency in the game and i have suggested a zeny npc for costumes in the billions to make people play the game more or even skill scrolls that are now in mgc store. although one major concern i have is, i play everyday and i have not seen a GM in over 3 weeks minus touhou. So that means the GM are very out of touch with what is going on in the game.

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
gm and administrator of BRO is busy... just w8 for the reply... server is still playable....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)