Guide Coojo's Zeny Guide.

• Our Wiki page contains compiled information about BlackoutRO's features and custom content..
    Go there to find out: wiki.blackout-ro.net

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
FARMING!
There are a few ways to make money on the server. Those of us "economically troubled" are going to be most likely farming for a bit in the start. Gold, treasure boxes annnnnd DAGGERS! I personally recommend the gold or boxes. Wizards will kill all the monsters mentioned in 1 storm gust (not 1 storm gust hit). Goes as follows in order of my recommendation. Prices will be listed BEFORE over charge skill. If you are farming, definitely sell the items on a char that has over charge. That skill will be on Merchant and Super Novice.

Yellow Acidus - Treasure box/7444 - 112.5k

abyss_03
- Abyss Lakes Underground Cave F3
+ 60x / 10 min

Dokebi - Gold/969 - 75k (And a decent, albeit common card.)
pay_dun04(40)
- Payon Cave F5

pay_fild10(70)
- Payon Forest

Petite - Khukri/13006 - 90k
mjolnir_03(70)
- Mt.Mjolnir
hu_fild04(60)
- Hugel Field
*Nobody* There is an NPC quest that makes you sell khukri in one go @warp amatsu 155 103. He asks for a fee but it's worth a try if thats how you make money

That's really all i would recommend as far as farming items to sell directly for gold. I haven't timed it ever, if anybody knows for fact which is faster, that would be welcome information to me and everyone else I'm sure!

*REMEMBER TO SELL ON A CHARACTER THAT HAS OVERCHARGE*

Now this is my personal favorite... ABRACADABRA!
Professors have a skill called Abracadabra which takes 2 Yellow gems (Or one with a mistress card.)It essentially just makes a random skill happen. Not one relating to the class. just a random one. This can include Asura strike, cloaking and graffiti among many others. The one we are going to focus on doesn't have a name. It would come up as "????" There are 4 outcomes that can happen from this skill.

1)Monocell - Turns whatever monster you select into a poring. (Using ???? on said poring after will always insta-kill it. Do not use ???? on a Monocelled poring.)
2)Grim Reaper - Kills. No items, just death.
3)Capture Monster - This is useful for monsters that don't have an item to do so. Think your event pets and MvP pets. Satan Morroc will be your best friend if u can get this onto him. Warning: This can fail. I succeed more than 50%. but it does fail fairly regularly. *If anyone know the %, that would be awesome* If you get a rare monster or MvP into an egg, they can go for fairly reasonable prices. Think somewhere between 50-200m per egg depending on what it is. That being said, trying to find someone to buy said egg can be difficult.
4)Class Change - This! This is our skill! When you use this on a monster, it will turn the class of a regular monster into a mini boss or MvP. I've got High Wiz Kath from this. I've seen Valk Randgris. MvPs that dont even spawn on maps are part of this. CAN YOU SAY BEEZLEBUB?! Point being, you can get some fantastic pets or amazing cards. Card options are limitless. If it's enabled on the server you can get it. (Please let me know if there are exceptions, i don't think there are.)

*Recommendations*
1) Find a small map that you can use skills in. Use alt+m to save it. Less traffic the better.
2) Get that mistress card, the gems do add up. They pay for themselves, but mistress is easy to get. MVP Room (Alpha i think...)
3) Bring dead branches. You dont want to use monsters commonly available, for they're all on larger maps and your MvP may like to teleport far away and that sucks.
4) Bring some Ygg berries. Death happens often. Some of the skills that come from abra include coma and instant death. These suck.
5) Doing this with a friend is always better than not. Some MvPs can be challenging at times. Also if you abra your way into an undesired skill like steel body, a friend with a prof in your party will be able to shift dispell you! This can actually be really fun with a buddy too!

HUNTING!
Alright! Instead of spawning your own MvPs with abra, you can do it the old fashioned way. HUNT THOSE BASTARDS DOWN! If new to the game, i recommend only going after cards you know are worth it. Some are fairly obscure. They may have a market, but hard to sell. (Think Evil Snake Lord) Some are practically worthless due to the MvP room. (Although not a bad idea actually, Some of the cards in there are fairly good and can sell. Turtle General comes to mind.) A good way to decide what to go after would be look at what people are buying and selling often, and look at what you may donate for. These are typically sought after cards.

*TIP* If you look on the website: http://ratemyserver.net/ You can actually see how often MvP's spawn (and any other monster for that matter.) Now if you go to a dungeon that's MvP is dead , you will find a tomb explaining when it was killed and by who. Lets say hypothetically we found a tomb that GTB was killed at 12:00 by Coojo. If we look on RMS, it says that Golden Thief Bug spawns every 60-70 mins in prt_sewb4. That means since it was killed at 12:00 and it takes 60~70 mins to spawn. It will spawn at 13:00~13:10 Server time. This makes knowing when the MvPs are going to be there and where they are EZ-PZ. You can learn what the server time is by typing @time. Also, for some the more sought after cards, you may want to wait near the tomb. Once it disappears, the MvP has spawned.

BUYING AND SELLING!
There are 2 ways to go about this. Only one is what i would describe as viable though.

1) Buy expensive items that people sell at lower prices for a quick sale and flip them for profit. Example: You would very likely be able to buy a GTB for 3 Donation Credit(s) and sell it for 4. *Price as of 06/05/2017* Thats essentially 300m profit for very little work. This is honestly your best bet until server membership jumps. Explanation down below:

2)Same principle, different items. Items less than 1B, can be sold in a vending store. (Typically turbo_room)
Merchant classes and Super Novice can use this skill. The profit on the items this rarely purchased and inexpensive means you would HAVE to do this on an insane scale to make it viable compared to the other options. That being said, its worth having even just one up with the items that are valuable that you wont use. It's a good idea because it takes no actual work other than making the shop using the vending skill, typing your price and using @autotrade to do the rest.
*Using auto-trade will log you out of the account vending, use guild-storage and 2 accounts to solve this problem*

CREDITS!
1) Event Credit - The king of credits! You want a bird?! CART?! These can be traded for them. The most valuable credit in the game. Acquired through events. (Not to be confused with mini-game credits)

2) Old Donation Credit - A credit awarded for donating prior to beta/relaunch. Sought after for the valuable items they can be traded with. Can be downgraded into Donation Credit at a 1:3 rate.

3) Donation Credit - A credit worth exactly 1USD or .33 of an ODC! Traded Via the Item Redeeming NPC for items commonly used. Think Rippers, Wings and even some rare MvP cards.

4) Mini Game credit - Awarded from mini games. Think Zombie tower. Traded for some moderately useful items.

5) WoE Credits - Did you ever want to have what looks to be a 50Lb chicken on your head forever? We've got em! 120 of these credits and it can be yours! I wonder if your head hatches eventually? Some other decent items can be found here as well. Nothing quite like the chick though. These are acquired through fighting for a guild in WoE.

6) War Badges - A badge provided for competing in the battlegrounds! Can be traded into the Battle Grounds NPC in amatsu 247 226. A whole slew of items from boxes of consumables to a mosquito coil hat can be found here. Definitely do this. It's fun in the absence of a populated PvP room! Think of it as a mix of PvP and woe for money!
*Aufrufer* - If you got 500 badges on BG, you can trade it to Umbral which sells for about 5 DC*
This is actually very profitable in the long run.

UPGRADING!
You have the ability yourself (As a whitesmith) to upgrade items. Think a +7 Angel ripper compared to a standard one. Upgrades make the item stronger, regardless of armor or weapon. Now i wont make a who sub-guide about upgrading here, but im sure a visit to http://ratemyserver.net/ would educate you. Risking the destruction of the item to upgrade it can be a very rewarding way of making money... or losing it. I don't recommend doing this to anything of value for anyone except the fabulously wealthy. Looking at you Rogue One :p
I've lost more than i have ever made doing this. 1/10 would or should do again.
@go 13 has an NPC which is very fast compared to the level by level of the next option.
In @go0 to the right of where u spawn will be a building containing the best smith in the land: Hollgrehenn!

+4 -> +5
Normal: 60%
Enriched: 90%

+5 -> +6
Normal: 40%
Enriched 70%

+6 -> +7
Normal: 40%
Enriched: 60%

+8 -> +9
Normal: 20%
Enriched: 30%

+9 -> +10
Normal: 10%
Enriched: 20%

*Nobody* If anything, you may want to try upgrading +10 Orcish Axe [4], it sells like hotcakes
Nobody makes a very good point, and this would include most other +10 weapons [4]. Specialty Jurs and Orcish Axes are great for the zeny because they're harder to acquire. In the case of those specialty jurs, expensive from NPC but definitely farm-able in lhz_dun03 from the Ermese Guile. Any +10 [4] weapon commonly used will sell though and isn't hard to produce. The Orcish axes are special because you need to slot them yourselves via this npc: @warp payon 236 200. 20% chance of success via this NPC and you'll need 200k and one Oridicon each attempt.

And the final option is... TO GAMBLE! *Lets get a bit gangster*
Thats right! Lets pretend you just found a !@#$ing FALCON RING on the floor. And damn! Your bro has just what you wanted! a Mother%&@#ing vendors ring! But you see an opportunity... You want both. He wants both! (Hypothetical greedy bastards) You offer him a chance to gamble it. Each player will use /dice and the person with the higher number keeps both. Ho-ly SH!T. You just got a 6, he rolled a 3. You just got a F$CKING CART! GOD DAMN YOU RICH SON.

And that's basically it! Using these stratagies, Having started about 5 days ago i have acquired over 1B worth of items. Without winning an event (Ok, i have a couple mini game credits.) *These are excluding the donation items i have acquired*

If there is anything i have over looked or anything i left out, comment below please so i may include it in updates/edits! It was actually fun to make this guide :p

Last edited:
01-Nov, 16
Petite - Khukri/13006 - 90k
mjolnir_03(70)
- Mt.Mjolnir
hu_fild04(60)
- Hugel Field

UPGRADING!
You have the ability yourself (As a whitesmith) to upgrade items. Think a +7 Angel ripper compared to a standard one. Upgrades make the item stronger, regardless of armor or weapon. Now i wont make a who sub-guide about upgrading here, but im sure a visit to http://ratemyserver.net/ would educate you. Risking the destruction of the item to upgrade it can be a very rewarding way of making money... or losing it. I don't recommend doing this to anything of value for anyone except the fabulously wealthy. Looking at you Rogue One :p
I've lost more than i have ever made doing this. 1/10 would or should do again.
@go 13 has an NPC which is very fast compared to the level by level of the next option.
In @go0 to the right of where u spawn will be a building containing the best smith in the land: Hollgrehenn!
There is a NPC quest that makes you sell khukri in one go @warp amatsu 155 103. He asks for a fee but its worth a try if that's how you make money.

Haha. Its not recommended to upgrade donation items unless you're bored with your $$$. There's only a 10% chance to upgrade to +7 and its worth around 50dc (ripper). If anything, you might want to try upgrading + 10 Orcish Axe [4], it sells like hotcakes.

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
Best way is to make girl character and pretend to be hot ASF!!! Go find a rich dude, flirt with him. BOOOM!!! Insta Equip. LMFAOOOO

Reactions: Wolfie and Coojo

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Editted to include your input, thanks guys.
Cyno: I'll be whatever you want me to be for money. /omg/heh/heh/heh

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Apparently i made an oversight. I've been told Beezlebub does spawn in abbey03 :p

27-Jul, 18
Can the GM's Remove the increase DEF on every Equipment that has refined +? so Refining in Armors and shields will give value or should I say farmers will give interest to refines things and sell for another income. players hates armors that has +? because it will increase Def. Refining is useless for non-EX Items.

Zikk

Elite Forum Member
04-Oct, 16
???
Guild
natg
Can the GM's Remove the increase DEF on every Equipment that has refined +? so Refining in Armors and shields will give value or should I say farmers will give interest to refines things and sell for another income. players hates armors that has +? because it will increase Def. Refining is useless for non-EX Items.
I don't think that'll happen. It's been with the server since 06 and what you're talking about is probably the +4 ones, the +7s and up are expensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)