Solved bug about starting bRO

17-May, 20
when i want to play bRO, i always start with opensetup or setup for setting of games. after i press okay, then i run the BlackoutRO application. if i don't do this, the game is always returning to the default setup (e.i graphics device: is in direct3d HAL, the Resolution is 800 x 600 x 16 [my setup is 1280 x 800 x 16] and other setup that returning to default setup). do you have any solution to this problem. i always do that. even if the game crash and the pc is running for several hours, i always open setup first before running the bRO application. if i dont do that and go straight to bRO application, my setup is returning to default setup. please help. thanks in advance.

29-Jul, 18
when i want to play bRO, i always start with opensetup or setup for setting of games. after i press okay, then i run the BlackoutRO application. if i don't do this, the game is always returning to the default setup (e.i graphics device: is in direct3d HAL, the Resolution is 800 x 600 x 16 [my setup is 1280 x 800 x 16] and other setup that returning to default setup). do you have any solution to this problem. i always do that. even if the game crash and the pc is running for several hours, i always open setup first before running the bRO application. if i dont do that and go straight to bRO application, my setup is returning to default setup. please help. thanks in advance.
Have you tried running the setup as an administrator?

17-May, 20
Have you tried running the setup as an administrator?
yes i've tried it as (or) run as administrator many times thinking if it would change. but i doesn't. tried running admin on opensetup then admin on bRO app. when i closed the game and open it, it will return to the default setup. which is hassle. i have to set it up again. that's why before i open the game, i open setup first before opening the game. (which is also a hassle)
Post automatically merged:

can you confirm if that is the problem? should i delete it? (the opensetup.ini.sample)

Attachments

Last edited:
17-May, 20
i've re-download, uninstall the bRO and reinstall the downloaded file (BlackoutRO-Full-May-21-2020) to your latest version of installer. its fix the problem. but create new problem. i dont know if this is a problem. I've uploaded it here. as you can see, the last version that i have, there is a notice or posted there. and in the upper right corner, there is something like online and a digit. but now, nothing. but i can play the bRO. so hopefully, in the next update, it will fix itself.

Attachments

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
@airman sorry about the latest issue. That was a problem on our end.

An update to our forum software caused issues with the patcher/rss feed, making it hang indefinitely. The issue has been fixed and the patcher should now run fine (although we still have not yet fixed the display of news in the patcher news feed).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)