Suggestion Buff wizard class by making fbh orginal.

01-Mar, 20
wiz mdmg is always too weak whenever the other player uses GTB shield...
even hunter with GTB and just using falcon assault is killing us wizards easy, and the other wizards are getting killed this easily too because our dmg is only quite little when they've got GTB on.

all classes using shields inlcuding bios, monks get hit by 1.5k JT or 1.5k FB per tick and that's already w ignite accesories and full matk gears. Even less to about 750 per tick when they use other reductions. No way to out damage them, our damage is far from doing so whenever someone has GTB. Magic crasher also relies on matk and its atk does even less damage despite the player using GTB rather than cranial. They don't even have to heal at all in the combat situation to take the wizard out, and if they do heal it's at least 2x more than our damage.

I recommend to boost FBH card to original or near original effect.
Let hunters, or any class just use GTB shield against wizards... If it's an issue for hunters they have long range where they cannot be hit but still strafe, and if we get close they simply use GTB and falcon...
FBH original effect can boost our damage to near 2.5k per tick against GTB users. But we know original FBH is still not enough once the other player uses gtb with other reductions.
This recommendation and suggestion of making FBH original, will indeed help us get some chance in pvp to at the least out damage players using GTB or other stuff.

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
wiz mdmg is always too weak whenever the other player uses GTB shield...
even hunter with GTB and just using falcon assault is killing us wizards easy, and the other wizards are getting killed this easily too because our dmg is only quite little when they've got GTB on.

all classes using shields inlcuding bios, monks get hit by 1.5k JT or 1.5k FB per tick and that's already w ignite accesories and full matk gears. Even less to about 750 per tick when they use other reductions. No way to out damage them, our damage is far from doing so whenever someone has GTB. Magic crasher also relies on matk and its atk does even less damage despite the player using GTB rather than cranial. They don't even have to heal at all in the combat situation to take the wizard out, and if they do heal it's at least 2x more than our damage.

I recommend to boost FBH card to original or near original effect.
Let hunters, or any class just use GTB shield against wizards... If it's an issue for hunters they have long range where they cannot be hit but still strafe, and if we get close they simply use GTB and falcon...
FBH original effect can boost our damage to near 2.5k per tick against GTB users. But we know original FBH is still not enough once the other player uses gtb with other reductions.
This recommendation and suggestion of making FBH original, will indeed help us get some chance in pvp to at the least out damage players using GTB or other stuff.
no need to revert the card this is balance dude. and wizard is OP if you use it well.

Attachments

Anton

Former Staff Member
17-May, 16
Guild
Generic
IGN
Squelch Rivas Anton
A fully equipped Sniper using a knife and shield spamming falcon assault vs a fully equipped High Wizard, the High Wizard will win hands down unless the Sniper creates space to get a few DS shots. I'm not a PVP player so I can't justify it that much but on sheer context, a High Wizard will never lose to a Sniper if correctly played. Or that's just my opinion on it since I've seen quite a few good High Wizards and Snipers from years past.

The 50% increase in damage of FBH will make not only High Wizard one of the strongest classes in game but I think it will definitely make the Professor the best class in game. It's like giving the Professor an AK47 with the double cast macro.

Reactions: asasin1131

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
parekoy di na need buff mage class here buff na yan at konti nerf lang yan.
wala na active admin d2 busy na sa irl. mga GL at few gm na lang active d2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)