Suggestion Better donation shop items

29-Jul, 18
Good day, everyone.

I am making a suggestion about putting better and useful items in the donation rewards NPC.
As of the moment, it is undeniable that there is quite an inflation in the server's market.
Items prices have gone up by at least 20%.
But even with that being said, it would be ignorant of us to state that the terrible donation rewards is the only cause of the inflation.
There are definitely several factors but one thing that may help is better items available in the donation NPC that would not be subject for a P2W system.

One good way we can get rid of Zeny and DCs in the server is to put better usable items for the donations NPC.

These are some ideas I have thought of:
-Usable item that increases rewards from Battlegrounds for a certain period of time.
-VIP system where players can buy VIP features (Added commands or in-game benefits like earning 6 rental tickets instead of 3 every 24 hours)
-Bubblegum (Usable item that increases drop rate by 100%~200%)
-Convex Mirror (Usable item that shows you location of the MVP in the map)
-Bloody branch (Summons random MVP boss)
-Discount coupons for MGC/WOEC/Rental shops. Not valid for event credit shop, of course.

Please note:
The cost of each stuff will mostly determine how impacting these items will be in the game.
These are just suggestions and must be adjusted properly to fit a balanced environment.
The items does not necessarily have to be these items but rather the same idea where it gives the player benefit aside from cosmetic uses while not encouraging a P2W system:

The list is definitely open for suggestions from other players as we need to find one good way to encourage our players to support the server by donating.

Thank you for reading.

23-Nov, 17
I think if people want to make DCs useful, the best way would allow to buy other tokens with DCs, simple like that.
(again, that is me as a person who do not PvP out of principle)

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
abracadabra is like an bloody dead branch.....
Convex Mirror is not here but ez to know if mvp boss is alive bcoz its pvp on the map that mean boss alive if not boss is die
Bubblegum no need here coz drop % of an item higher only red candle is small rate drop and card is fix 10%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)