Guide Aeris’ Extensive Newbie Guide for Profitable Farming and Zeny Making!

• Our Wiki page contains compiled information about BlackoutRO's features and custom content..
    Go there to find out: wiki.blackout-ro.net

Aeris

Game Master
08-Sep, 16
Guild
Generic
IGN
Aeris
banner.png

♡ Aeris’ Extensive Newbie Guide for Profitable Farming and Zeny Making! ♡

farming ♡ bg ♡ abra (somewhat) ♡ how to obtain min-max gear (kinda) and more! ♡
。*✧♡* pls enjoy (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡✧*。

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to my first guide! /ho
I decided to make this since I like to help farm for guild supplies and stock up on my own whenever I’m low on a certain resource. :>
I tried to make this as detailed as I could so those who aren’t entirely familiar can follow along and understand.
This is something that I definitely would've liked to have when I first came back to Blackout RO. Hopefully this will help any old and/or new players!
I sprinkled in a bit of everything, so it's not just entirely a farming and zeny guide. Sorry if this seems all over the place. LOL
Feel free to use RateMyServer as a supplement to this guide. /wow

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

This guide will be broken up into several parts: /ic
  1. Recommended Classes for Farming
  2. FAQ, tips and tricks, and a small overview on Battlegrounds!
  3. Any possible items and/or cards to aid your farming and progression
  4. Farm your Zeny!
    • a. Khukris
    • b. Gold
    • c. Treasure Boxes
    • d. Box of Pantings & Box of Box of Pantings
    • e. MVPing, MVP cards and Abracadabra
      • I. Recommended Classes
      • II. How to Abra + Setup your character
    • f. Making and farming Converters
  5. Conclusion
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Recommended Classes for Farming: /ok

*NOTE: If you’re curious about certain skills, feel free to check here for Blackout RO customized skill changes, and RateMyServer for official RO skill guidelines.

- - - - -

1 — High Wizard/Baby Wizard
*NOTE:
Soul Drain and Amplify Magic Power are NOT available on Baby Wizard.

• Arguably the most versatile class. Mostly an all around class to play, has both Mobbing and Individual Target skills. You’re able to cast a Mobbing skill (as listed below) and then teleport away as the mob takes damage. There’s no having to constantly target a mob until it dies. (Unless you really want to, or the mob doesn’t instantly die after casing an AoE skill.)
  • Viable Skills:
    • Mobbing/AoE:
      • Storm Gust (also known as SG)
      • Meteor Storm (also known as MS)
      • Lord of Vermillion (also known as LoV)
    • Individual Target:
      • Fire Bolt
      • Cold Bolt
      • Lightning Bolt
      • Jupitel Thunder - constantly spamming on mob or player will push mob/player back a distance.
    • Skill Facilitators:
      • Sight - find mobs that use “hide”
      • Energy Coat - drains sp to reduce damage from physical attacks
      • *Soul Drain - for every mob you kill, you get a % of SP back.
      • *Amplify Magic Power - amplifies spell damage
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2 — Sniper/Baby Hunter:
*NOTE: Baby Hunter does not have Sharp Shooting, Wind Walk, or True Sight.
  • Great range class. You’re able to snipe players and mobs off cells away! Huge cell range for both Sharp Shooting* (*sniper only) and Double Strafe. One con to this class is that it leans more on individual target skills.
  • Viable Skills:
    • Double Strafing:
      • 19 cell range. You’re able to Double Strafe (DS) from a good while away.
    • *Sharp Shooting:
      • Has a 19 cell range after Vulture’s Eye comes into play. Able to hit multiple mobs at once if they’re close together.
      • Please reference our wiki page here for Blackout RO’s customization for Sharp Shooting and other skills.
    • Skill Facilitators:
      • *Wind Walk - self explanatory. Increases walking speed + flee.
      • Falcon Mastery - enables Falcon Rental in the game
      • Detecting - Reveals invisible traps, and mobs.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Q: Where can I find X item you listed below? /hmm/?
A: Most items I’ve listed are accessible through our in game market.

• Locations for the Marketplace:
    • @go 25 - Amatsu NPC market with vendors.
    • @go 27 - Turbo Room NPC market on BOTH sides (left and right, you may need to walk to both sides) w/ vendors.

Q: How can I save a warp I’m farming on?
A: Most players including myself use the following:

• Shortcut List:
    • To access, Press ALT+M on your keyboard to open the list.
    • All Shortcuts are automatically programmed to ALT+ 1 through ALT+0.
    • These may be customized through your SHORTCUT CONFIGURATION. Press ESC ONCE to access this.
      • Click the tab that says “MACROS” and program to your liking. You may also program in mouse buttons if applicable.
    • Doing so, your warp is saved for the time being. For example, press : ALT+1 (or whatever you have Macro 1 set to) and warp directly to your saved warp without having to constantly type it out.
      • If you need to delete the warp from your shortcuts, simply open up the Shortcut List and select the warp, and delete it.

macro setup.png

Q: I can’t find X item you’ve listed that I may need!
A: With all mid-end game gears, you may have to grind MVPs for certain drops. When in doubt, check the vendors located at the warps above! Make sure to also check our Discord trade channel, and #trade in game.

Q: How can I loot more than one item? I don’t want to autoloot EVERYTHING!!1!
A: Simply type out the following in game:

• Ex: @ali 607 608 609 610
  • You MUST space out each individual item. DO NOT USE + OR , IN BETWEEN EACH ITEM. You may loot up to 10 items at once. Delete one if needed be for space in place of another.
    • This is the result of typing out the example shown. As you can see, all 4 items are now going to be looted:
ali command.png

Q: I don’t know the item number for the item you told me to loot!
A: In game, type out the following:

• Ex: @ii Box of Panting
    • Scroll to the appropriate item name. In this case it would be listed in game as:
      • ‘Painting Box_’/Box of Panting’ [0] (12034)

NOTE: THESE ARE CASE AND SPELLING SENSITIVE. FOR WHATEVER REASON IF YOU CAN’T FIND A SPECIFIC ITEM, CHECK RATEMYSERVER AS WELL.

Q: I have an unidentified item!! HELP!!

A: When you go back to town, this can be accessed via @go 10 or @go ama there are a set of npcs past the "thicket" of trees. The Identifier is located there.

• Identifier direct warp: @warp amatsu 224 252
identifier npc.png

Q: How can I get EX items?? Hats???
A: Through Battlegrounds at the Headgear Exchanger, or through Loot Boxes. EX hats that are not available in the Headgear Exchanger npc are obtainable through the Miscellaneous Exchanger, on the left hand side.

• For more information on Glorious Sets, Weapons, and/or EX headgears, feel free to checkout our Wiki Page for details. The Backgrounds NPC can be located at amatsu 246 224, or you may also directly warp to Battlegrounds (BG) with @go bg.
  • Use the Freebies provided by Timmy (amatsu 237 212) to start your BG climb! Earn badges to then exchange them for Glorious Sets, Weapons, and/or EX headgears. More info on beginner equipment is located right below this question.
  • (You can also take your chance with the Crane as well, as long as you have an Umbral. B)) /heh
bg npc.png

Q: Can I have free equipment pls.... :< I'm poor and I can't afford any EX items or cards just yet... /sob
A: You sure can! There's an NPC that's located in Amatsu (amatsu 238 212). His name is Timmy and he's the beginner guide. If you're new to the game and want some freebies, do talk to him so can you progress along in the game. He's jam packed with information, so select any of the questions he prompts for more details about the server! /ic

**Freebie descriptions for each item and what Timmy looks like can be located below. Make sure to select "How do I get strong?" to receive all of the freebies.

The freebies include:
  • 1 Pair of Hexagon Glasses (3D Glasses supplement) - Mid headgear
  • 1 Hidden Cardigan (Assassin Cross Card supplement) - Garment
  • 1 Resistance Shield (Golden Thief Bug supplement) - Shield
  • 1 Elemental Barrier Robe (Angeling supplement) - Armor
  • 1 Neutral Barrier Robe (Ghostring supplement) - Armor
  • 1 HP Supplement Robe (Tao Gunka supplement) - Armor
  • 1 Beginner Sign Magic (Sage Ring supplement) - Lower headgear
  • 1 Beginner Sign Attack (Deviruchi Wings supplement) - Lower headgear
  • 1 Beginner Sign Resist (Retribution Wings supplement) - Lower headgear
  • 1 Criatura Academy Magic Hat (Rabbit in the Hat supplement) - Upper headgear
  • 1 Criatura Academy Attack Hat (Angel Ripper supplement) - Upper headgear

*As you can see, all of these headgears are bound ONLY TO: Battlegrounds (BG), PVP, and War of Emperium (WOE)!
They're VERY similar/almost exactly like several EX items in game.
***You can use this set in place of getting end game items by grinding Battlegrounds during peak hours to get your EX items. :> Get your war badges to buy your EX gear!

timmy.png

timmy set 1.png

timmy set 2.png

timmy set 3.png
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3. Any possible items and/or cards to aid your farming and progression: /ok

*Note: You can also use just a weapon and 1 headgear.
You don’t necessarily need all of these items.
Cards are on a case by case basis.
If farming for X, then equip it if applicable.

- - - - -

KEY: * = recommended map for farming item

- - - - -

High Wizard & Baby Wizard:
  • Imp Card: (ID# 4433) - Accessory Card (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • *thor_v01 - 12x mobs every 30 minutes
      • thor_v02 - 10x mobs -- set amount
    • Reasoning:
      • Great card to help aid Fire Bolt. Here is the exact description from RateMyServer.
        • Reduce Casting Time of Fire Bolt by 25%. Inflict 25% more damage with Fire Bolt.
    • Equip into:
      • Earring [1] for extra INT. Located in the marketplace. Warps are posted above in the previous section.
      • Orlean’s Gloves [1] for even more m.attack. Location listed below.

• Siroma Card: (ID# 4416) - Accessory Card (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • *ice_dun01 - 75x mobs located on the map
      • ice_dun02 - 30x mobs
    • Reasoning:
      • Self explanatory. Read the description directly from RMS here:
      • Reduce Casting Time of Cold Bolt by 25%. Inflict 25% more damage with Cold Bolt.

• Orc Archer Card: (ID# 4256) - Accessory Card (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • *gef_fild14 - 30x mobs.
    • Reasoning:
      • Once put into an accessory, you’ll be able to pick up Box of Pantings for either your own use, or to sell. More info on BoPs in section 4d.
    • Equip into:
      • Earring [1] for extra INT. Located in the marketplace. Warps are posted above in the previous section. Plus it’s cheap!!! Swap if needed be.

• Necromancer Card: (ID# 4440) - Weapon Card (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • @warp abbey03
    • Reasoning:
      • Ignores 2% Magic Defense of enemies.
        • *Note: You may equip up to 2 on your weapon if needed. Try different card combos to see which combo does the most damage!

• High Wizard Card: (ID# 4365) - Headgear Card (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • @warp lhz_dun03 - 1x every 100-130 minutes
    • Reasoning:
      • Ignores MDEF of normal monsters. Slows your casting time by 2x. Reduces SP regeneration rate by 100%.

• Moonlight Card: (ID# 4131) - Footgear Card (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • @warp pay_dun04 - 1x every 60-70 minutes
    • Reasoning:
      • Enable faster Movement Speed so long as the Footgear to which this card is compounded is equipped.
        • Why not move faster? Makes life easier.

• 2x Orlean’s Gloves [1]: (ID# 2701) - Accessory (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • *Thor_v01 - 5x every 7 minutes
      • Thor_v02 - 1x every 120 minutes
      • *Thor_v03 - 5x every 30 minutes
        • *Note: since these have a particular spawn time, make sure to cycle between the 3 maps. You may have to identify the item after you’ve picked up your desired amount. Identifier location located in Section II.
    • Equip X cards into Accessory:
      • Siroma
      • Imp

• Rabbit in the Hat:
    • Can be rented for a period of time (up to 4 weeks) through the Item Redeemer npc. NPC located at (amatsu 239 214). Available as an EX item. More details shown in Section 2. Stats shown below.

rabbit.png

• Sage Ring:
    • Can be rented for a period of time (up to 4 weeks) through the Item Redeemer npc. NPC located at (amatsu 239 214). Available as an EX item. More details shown in Section 2. Stats shown below.
sage.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sniper/Baby Hunter:
  • Composite Bow [4]:
    • Located:
      • @go 25 or @go 27.
    • Reasoning:
      • 4 slots, for four cards!! Wao!! Pretty self explanatory.

• Reisz Helmet:
reisz.png

• Angel Ripper:
angel ripper.png

• Deviruchi Wings:
deviruchi.png

• Turtle General Card: (ID# 4305) - Weapon Card (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • @warp mvp_beta01 to mvp_beta04 (aka, 1-4)
    • Reasoning:
      • More damage!!! Read the item description here: damage inflicted on all enemies by 20%.
    • Note: You may equip up to 2 on your bow if needed be. Test out certain card combos for the most damage!

• Hydra Card: (ID #4035) - Weapon Card (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • iz_dun02
      • iz_dun03
      • pay_dun02
      • pay_dun03
    • Reasoning:
      • Increase damage on DemiHuman monsters by 20%.

• Moonlight Card: (ID# 4131) - Footgear Card (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
    • Reasoning:
      • Enable faster Movement Speed so long as the Footgear to which this card is compounded is equipped.

*optional: Incantation Samurai Card (ID# 4263)
Only applicable if you’re farming beefier mobs or MVPing. Turtle General and Hydra cards will do enough for basic farming.

4. Farm your Zeny! /no1

There are several ways to farm zeny in the game.
I will not list Donation Credits as a form of farming/zeny making
due to the fact that not everyone has the financial freedom to do so.

a. Khukri’s: (ID# 13006) - Petite - @warp mjolnir_03 (70x mob)
  • Probably the most popular way to farm. Use Storm Gust along with LoV to unfreeze the Petites after you cast SG.
    • Daggers sell for 120,000 zeny each. (148,800 zeny each if you’re selling on any Merchant class with Overcharge.)
    • You can use either a High Wizard or a Sniper depending on your preference.
      • Note: High Wizard Mob/AoE skills do NOT one hit Petites. You may have to hit them multiple times with AoE skills to kill them. You can cycle between using a skill, warping, using a skill, and repeat. Eventually the mobs will die to AoE.
        • Sniper may have the upper hand because of range + higher damage output.
daggers.png

b. Gold: (ID# 969) - Dokebi - @warp pay_dun04 (40x mob)
  • Not as popular but still a viable source for zeny.
    • Smaller map, but drop rate isn’t as good in comparison to Khukri.
    • Sells for 100,000 zeny each. (124,000 zeny each if you’re selling on any Merchant class with Overcharge.)
Gold.png

c. Treasure Box: (ID# 7444) - Acidus - @warp abyss_03 (60x per 10 minutes)
  • A bigger map compared to pay_dun, but a profitable way to earn zeny.
    • However due to fixed spawn times, this may be a con to some.
    • The only other spawn map is @warp abyss_02 where 10x spawn every 10 minutes.
    • This is slightly more profitable compared to the other 2 options.
    • You can cycle between both maps, or mix in the other two farming locations as well if needed.
    • Selling at 150,000 zeny each. (186,000 zeny each if you’re selling on any Merchant class with Overcharge.)
treasure box.png

d. Box of Pantings & Box of Box of Pantings: (ID# 12034) - Orc Hero/Ord Lord (# varies per map)
  • A known way to farm and not farm at the same time.
    • You’ll need an Orc Archer Card: (ID# 4256) in an accessory of your choice, or follow recommended above.
    • Warp to mvp_beta01 to mvp_beta04 and cast AoE skills (I use SG) on a HW/Baby Wizard in order to kill the Orc Heroes or Orc Lord spawns. If you find one with enough Orcs on it then just warp around that map.
    • You can box the Box of Pantings at the Box Maker npc located at (amatsu 232 251).
    • You have the option of setting up a Vendor on your merchant class and selling them in the vending spots located in go 25 & go 27.
      • Most prices will range from 1.1m for a box of 50, or 1.7m. Prices may vary depending on the economy. Base your prices around the economy from the day you read this.
        • Vend in the available spots above the amatsu marketplace, and use @autotrade.
        • Put all of your Box of BoPs in your cart in order to successfully set up your vendor.
          • *Recommended:
            • Do this on a separate account so you can play on your main account in the meanwhile. If you log into the Vendor account, it will close down your Vending spot.

bops and bop boxes.png

shown below is my baby wizard farming bops. as you can see, i'm warping around killing the Orc Hero and Orc Lord spawns.
bop farming.png

box maker npc.png

e. MVPing, MVP cards and Abracadabra:
I will briefly go over this since this isn’t an abra guide. :< (I may make one in the future!)

• I. Recommended Classes:
    • A Baby Sage or Professor for Abracadabra
    • An Assassin Cross or Soul Linker to kill mobs that are spawned in.

• II. How to Abra + Setup your character:
    • A map that you can abra on
    • Ulle’s Cap of Gemstone (or hat of choice) with:
      • Mistress Card (ID# 4132)
    • Mid headgear that allows sight on hidden mobs (3D Glasses)
    • Yellow Gemstones (I carry 2k on me)
    • Dead Branches (ID# 608)
    • Level 8 Abracadabra - This Level has the highest % for MVP ????’s, which gives you a chance of turning a mob into an MVP.
    • Shield with GTB card or GTB Supplement Freebie Shield (to prevent Coma) (Information on Freebies and how to get them are located in Section II)
    • And 1 Dex to Cast Cancel Steel Body.
      • This is also a great way to make Zeny. You’re able to sell any profitable equipment (Valkyrie Armors, Shoes, Manteaus..) or Cards to then Vend to the public.
ulle cap abra.png

3ds.png

Hexagon Spectacles can be found at the Beginner Guide (amatsu 238 212).
This was previously talked about in Section 2. Tips and Tricks...

f. Making and farming Converters:
These are primarily used during War of Emperium, or woe for short. Professor/Sage classes use this in Woe to convert enemy guilds into a certain element, then attacking with the counter element.

• * If you happen to have a Professor Card, you can hunt at lhz_dun03 to farm mobs for Converters. However, farming the actual materials is much quicker. Each time you warp into lhz_dun03, the element you farm is randomized and will stay as a EX: Seismic Elemental Converter until you warp out of the map. If you're hunting for a particular element, feel free to keep warping in and out the map until you get the particular element you want.
prof card.png
  • Converter Type:
    • Flame Elemental Converter (Fire) (ID# 12114)
    • Frost Elemental Converter (Water) (ID# 12115)
    • Seismic Elemental Converter (Earth) (ID# 12116)
    • Lightning Elemental Converter (Wind) (ID# 12117)
converters.png

• Requirements to Craft Converters:
    • (You'll need a Professor/Sage and you need to cast "Create Elemental Converter")
      • Flame - 1 Blank Scroll, 3 Scorpion Tails (ID# 904)
        • Located:
          • @warp moc_fild20 - 70x Scorpion mobs
      • Frost - 1 Blank Scroll, 3 Snail’s Shell (ID# 946)
        • Located:
          • @warp gef_fild09 - 60x Ambernite mobs
      • Seismic - 1 Blank Scroll, 3 Horn (ID# 947)
        • Located:
          • @warp mjolnir_09 - 70x Horn mobs
      • Lightning - 1 Blank Scroll, 3 Rainbow Shell (ID# 1013)
        • Located:
          • @warp mjolnir_06 - 70x Stainer mobs

• Blank Scrolls can be bought from an NPC (Scroll Merchant) at yuno_in03 176 22.

scroll merch.png
  • **Tip:
    • Check out the economy by the time you read this guide to base your prices accurately. /no1

5. Conclusion

I apologize if I’ve left out smaller details in this guide. /swt3
I’ll update the guide from time to time if need be.
You do NOT need all of the headgear equipment.
If you’d like to do the bare minimum, you can just use a weapon and the cards recommended.

pls dont plagarize my work lmao this took me awhile to make.. T_T

if you have any questions about the guide or about anything related to the guide, please leave a comment and i'll get back to you as quickly as possible!

- xo, aeris uwu

/wow
(aeris#7239 on discord)

edit log:

Last Updated:
- more clean up, fixing typos and misplaced bullet points
added bop farming visual
140520 - overall guide clean up

Attachments

Last edited:
11-May, 20
Philippines
IGN
CoffeeCrumble
View attachment 5165
♡ Aeris’ Extensive Newbie Guide for Profitable Farming and Zeny Making! ♡

farming ♡ bg ♡ abra (somewhat) ♡ how to obtain min-max gear (kinda) and more! ♡
。*✧♡* pls enjoy (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡✧*。

last updated:

Welcome to my first guide! /ho
I decided to make this since I like to help farm for guild supplies and stock up on my own whenever I’m low on a certain resource. :>
I tried to make this as detailed as I could so those who aren’t entirely familiar can follow along and understand.
This is something that I definitely would've liked to have when I first came back to Blackout RO. Hopefully this will help any old and/or new players!
I sprinkled in a bit of everything, so it's not just entirely a farming and zeny guide. Sorry if this seems all over the place. LOL
Feel free to use RateMyServer as a supplement to this guide. /wow

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

This guide will be broken up into several parts: /ic
  1. Recommended Classes for Farming
  3. Any possible items and/or cards to aid your farming and progression
  4. Farm your Zeny!
    • a. Khukris
    • b. Gold
    • c. Treasure Boxes
    • d. Box of Pantings & Box of Box of Pantings
    • e. MVPing, MVP cards and Abracadabra
      • I. Recommended Classes
      • II. How to Abra + Setup your character
    • f. Making and farming Converters
  5. Conclusion

1. Recommended Classes for Farming: /ok

*NOTE: If you’re curious about certain skills, feel free to check here for Blackout RO customized skill changes, and RateMyServer for official RO skill guidelines.

- - - - -

1 — High Wizard/Baby Wizard
*NOTE:
Soul Drain and Amplify Magic Power are NOT available on Baby Wizard.

• Arguably the most versatile class. Mostly an all around class to play, has both Mobbing and Individual Target skills. You’re able to cast a Mobbing skill (as listed below) and then teleport away as the mob takes damage. There’s no having to constantly target a mob until it dies. (Unless you really want to, or the mob doesn’t instantly die after casing an AoE skill.)
  • Viable Skills:
    • Mobbing/AoE:
      • Storm Gust (also known as SG)
      • Meteor Storm (also known as MS)
      • Lord of Vermillion (also known as LoV)
    • Individual Target:
      • Fire Bolt
      • Cold Bolt
      • Lightning Bolt
      • Jupitel Thunder - constantly spamming on mob or player will push mob/player back a distance.
    • Skill Facilitators:
      • Sight - find mobs that use “hide”
      • Energy Coat - drains sp to reduce damage from physical attacks
      • *Soul Drain - for every mob you kill, you get a % of SP back.
      • *Amplify Magic Power - amplifies spell damage
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2 — Sniper/Baby Hunter:
*NOTE: Baby Hunter does not have Sharp Shooting, Wind Walk, or True Sight.
  • Great range class. You’re able to snipe players and mobs off cells away! Huge cell range for both Sharp Shooting* (*sniper only) and Double Strafe. One con to this class is that it leans more on individual target skills.
  • Viable Skills:
    • Double Strafing:
      • 19 cell range. You’re able to Double Strafe (DS) from a good while away.
    • *Sharp Shooting:
      • Has a 19 cell range after Vulture’s Eye comes into play. Able to hit multiple mobs at once if they’re close together.
      • Please reference our wiki page here for Blackout RO’s customization for Sharp Shooting and other skills.
    • Skill Facilitators:
      • *Wind Walk - self explanatory. Increases walking speed + flee.
      • Falcon Mastery - enables Falcon Rental in the game
      • Detecting - Reveals invisible traps, and mobs.

Q: Where can I find X item you listed below? /hmm/?
A: Most items I’ve listed are accessible through our in game market.

• Locations for the Marketplace:
    • @go 25 - Amatsu NPC market with vendors.
    • @go 27 - Turbo Room NPC market on BOTH sides (left and right, you may need to walk to both sides) w/ vendors.

Q: How can I save a warp I’m farming on?
A: Most players including myself use the following:

• Shortcut List:
    • To access, Press ALT+M on your keyboard to open the list.
    • All Shortcuts are automatically programmed to ALT+ 1 through ALT+0.
    • These may be customized through your SHORTCUT CONFIGURATION. Press ESC ONCE to access this.
      • Click the tab that says “MACROS” and program to your liking. You may also program in mouse buttons if applicable.
    • Doing so, your warp is saved for the time being. For example, press : ALT+1 (or whatever you have Macro 1 set to) and warp directly to your saved warp without having to constantly type it out.
      • If you need to delete the warp from your shortcuts, simply open up the Shortcut List and select the warp, and delete it.

Q: I can’t find X item you’ve listed that I may need!
A: With all mid-end game gears, you may have to grind MVPs for certain drops. When in doubt, check the vendors located at the warps above! Make sure to also check our Discord trade channel, and #trade in game.

Q: How can I loot more than one item? I don’t want to autoloot EVERYTHING!!1!
A: Simply type out the following in game:

• Ex: @ali 607 608 609 610
  • You MUST space out each individual item. DO NOT USE + OR , IN BETWEEN EACH ITEM. You may loot up to 10 items at once. Delete one if needed be for space in place of another.
    • This is the result of typing out the example shown. As you can see, all 4 items are now going to be looted:

Q: I don’t know the item number for the item you told me to loot!
A: In game, type out the following:

• Ex: @ii Box of Panting
    • Scroll to the appropriate item name. In this case it would be listed in game as:
      • ‘Painting Box_’/Box of Panting’ [0] (12034)

NOTE: THESE ARE CASE AND SPELLING SENSITIVE. FOR WHATEVER REASON IF YOU CAN’T FIND A SPECIFIC ITEM, CHECK RATEMYSERVER AS WELL.

Q: I have an unidentified item!! HELP!!

A: When you go back to town, this can be accessed via @go 10 or @go ama there are a set of npcs past the "thicket" of trees. The Identifier is located there.

• Identifier direct warp: @warp amatsu 224 252

Q: How can I get EX items?? Hats???
A: Through Battlegrounds at the Headgear Exchanger, or through Loot Boxes. EX hats that are not available in the Headgear Exchanger npc are obtainable through the Miscellaneous Exchanger, on the left hand side.

• For more information Glorious Sets, Weapons, and/or EX headgears, feel free to checkout our Wiki Page for more information. The Backgrounds NPC can be located at amatsu 246 224, or you may also directly warp to Battlegrounds (BG) with @go bg.
  • Use the Freebies provided by Timmy (amatsu 237 212) to start your BG climb! Earn badges to then exchange them for Glorious Sets, Weapons, and/or EX headgears. More info on beginner equipment is located right below this question.
  • (You can also take your chance with the Crane as well, as long as you have an Umbral. B)) /heh

Q: Can I have free equipment pls.... :< I'm poor and I can't afford any EX items or cards just yet... /sob
A: You sure can! There's an NPC that's located in Amatsu (amatsu 238 212). His name is Timmy and he's the beginner guide. If you're new to the game and want some freebies, do talk to him so can you progress along in the game. He's jam packed with information, so select any of the questions he prompts for more details about the server! /ic

**Freebie descriptions for each item and what Timmy looks like can be located below. Make sure to select "How do I get strong?" to receive all of the freebies.

The freebies include:
  • 1 Pair of Hexagon Glasses (3D Glasses supplement) - Mid headgear
  • 1 Hidden Cardigan (Assassin Cross Card supplement) - Garment
  • 1 Resistance Shield (Golden Thief Bug supplement) - Shield
  • 1 Elemental Barrier Robe (Angeling supplement) - Armor
  • 1 Neutral Barrier Robe (Ghostring supplement) - Armor
  • 1 HP Supplement Robe (Tao Gunka supplement) - Armor
  • 1 Beginner Sign Magic (Sage Ring supplement) - Lower headgear
  • 1 Beginner Sign Attack (Deviruchi Wings supplement) - Lower headgear
  • 1 Beginner Sign Resist (Retribution Wings supplement) - Lower headgear
  • 1 Criatura Academy Magic Hat (Rabbit in the Hat supplement) - Upper headgear
  • 1 Criatura Academy Attack Hat (Angel Ripper supplement) - Upper headgear

*As you can see, all of these headgears are bound ONLY TO: Battlegrounds (BG), PVP, and War of Emperium (WOE)!
They're VERY similar/almost exactly like several EX items in game.
***You can use this set in place of getting end game items by grinding Battlegrounds during peak hours to get your EX items. :> Get your war badges to buy your EX gear!

3. Any possible items and/or cards to aid your farming and progression: /ok

*Note: You can also use just a weapon and 1 headgear.
You don’t necessarily need all of these items.
Cards are on a case by case basis.
If farming for X, then equip it if applicable.

- - - - -

KEY: * = recommended map for farming item

- - - - -

High Wizard & Baby Wizard:
  • Imp Card: (ID# 4433) - Accessory Card (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • *thor_v01 - 12x mobs every 30 minutes
      • thor_v02 - 10x mobs -- set amount
    • Reasoning:
      • Great card to help aid Fire Bolt. Here is the exact description from RateMyServer.
        • Reduce Casting Time of Fire Bolt by 25%. Inflict 25% more damage with Fire Bolt.
    • Equip into:
      • Earring [1] for extra INT. Located in the marketplace. Warps are posted above in the previous section.
      • Orlean’s Gloves [1] for even more m.attack. Location listed below.

• Siroma Card: (ID# 4416) - Accessory Card (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • *ice_dun01 - 75x mobs located on the map
      • ice_dun02 - 30x mobs
    • Reasoning:
      • Self explanatory. Read the description directly from RMS here:
      • Reduce Casting Time of Cold Bolt by 25%. Inflict 25% more damage with Cold Bolt.

• Orc Archer Card: (ID# 4256) - Accessory Card (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • *gef_fild14 - 30x mobs.
    • Reasoning:
      • Once put into an accessory, you’ll be able to pick up Box of Pantings for either your own use, or to sell. More info on BoPs in section 4d.
    • Equip into:
      • Earring [1] for extra INT. Located in the marketplace. Warps are posted above in the previous section. Plus it’s cheap!!! Swap if needed be.

• Necromancer Card: (ID# 4440) - Weapon Card (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • @warp abbey03
    • Reasoning:
      • Ignores 2% Magic Defense of enemies.
        • *Note: You may equip up to 2 on your weapon if needed. Try different card combos to see which combo does the most damage!

• High Wizard Card: (ID# 4365) - Headgear Card (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • @warp lhz_dun03 - 1x every 100-130 minutes
    • Reasoning:
      • Ignores MDEF of normal monsters. Slows your casting time by 2x. Reduces SP regeneration rate by 100%.

• Located:
    • Reasoning:

• 2x Orlean’s Gloves [1]: (ID# 2701) - Accessory (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • *Thor_v01 - 5x every 7 minutes
      • Thor_v02 - 1x every 120 minutes
      • *Thor_v03 - 5x every 30 minutes
        • *Note: since these have a particular spawn time, make sure to cycle between the 3 maps. You may have to identify the item after you’ve picked up your desired amount. Identifier location located in Section II.
    • Equip X cards into Accessory:
      • Siroma
      • Imp

• Rabbit in the Hat:

• Sage Ring:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sniper/Baby Hunter:
  • Composite Bow [4]:
    • Located:
      • @go 25 or @go 27.
    • Reasoning:
      • 4 slots, for four cards!! Wao!! Pretty self explanatory.

• Reisz Helmet:

• Angel Ripper:

• Deviruchi Wings:
  • Turtle General Card: (ID# 4305) - Weapon Card (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • @warp mvp_beta01 to mvp_beta04 (aka, 1-4)
    • Reasoning:
      • More damage!!! Read the item description here: damage inflicted on all enemies by 20%.
    • Note: You may equip up to 2 on your bow if needed be. Test out certain card combos for the most damage!

• Hydra Card: (ID #4035) - Weapon Card (use @warp and type in map names shown below)
    • Located:
      • iz_dun02
      • iz_dun03
      • pay_dun02
      • pay_dun03
    • Reasoning:
      • Increase damage on DemiHuman monsters by 20%.

• Located:
    • Reasoning:

*optional: Incantation Samurai Card (ID# 4263)
Only applicable if you’re farming beefier mobs or MVPing. Turtle General and Hydra cards will do enough for basic farming.

4. Farm your Zeny! /no1

There are several ways to farm zeny in the game.
I will not list Donation Credits as a form of farming/zeny making
due to the fact that not everyone has the financial freedom to do so.

a. Khukri’s: (ID# 13006) - Petite - @warp mjolnir_03 (70x mob)
  • Probably the most popular way to farm. Use Storm Gust along with LoV to unfreeze the Petites after you cast SG.
    • Daggers sell for 120,000 zeny each. (148,800 zeny each if you’re selling on any Merchant class with Overcharge.)
    • You can use either a High Wizard or a Sniper depending on your preference.
      • Note: High Wizard Mob/AoE skills do NOT one hit Petites. You may have to hit them multiple times with AoE skills to kill them. You can cycle between using a skill, warping, using a skill, and repeat. Eventually the mobs will die to AoE.
        • Sniper may have the upper hand because of range + higher damage output.

b. Gold: (ID# 969) - Dokebi - @warp pay_dun04 (40x mob)
  • Not as popular but still a viable source for zeny.
    • Smaller map, but drop rate isn’t as good in comparison to Khukri.
    • Sells for 100,000 zeny each. (124,000 zeny each if you’re selling on any Merchant class with Overcharge.)

c. Treasure Box: (ID# 7444) - Acidus - @warp abyss_03 (60x per 10 minutes)
  • A bigger map compared to pay_dun, but a profitable way to earn zeny.
    • However due to fixed spawn times, this may be a con to some.
    • The only other spawn map is @warp abyss_02 where 10x spawn every 10 minutes.
    • This is slightly more profitable compared to the other 2 options.
    • You can cycle between both maps, or mix in the other two farming locations as well if needed.
    • Selling at 150,000 zeny each. (186,000 zeny each if you’re selling on any Merchant class with Overcharge.)

d. Box of Pantings & Box of Box of Pantings: (ID# 12034) - Orc Hero/Ord Lord (# varies per map)
  • A known way to farm and not farm at the same time.
    • You’ll need an Orc Archer Card: (ID# 4256) in an accessory of your choice, or follow recommended above.
    • Warp to mvp_beta01 to mvp_beta04 and cast AoE skills (I use SG) on a HW/Baby Wizard in order to kill the Orc Heroes or Orc Lord spawns. If you find one with enough Orcs on it then just warp around that map.
    • You can box the Box of Pantings at the Box Maker npc located at (amatsu 232 251).
    • You have the option of setting up a Vendor on your merchant class and selling them in the vending spots located in go 25 & go 27.
      • Most prices will range from 1.1m for a box of 50, or 1.7m. Prices may vary depending on the economy. Base your prices around the economy from the day you read this.
        • Vend in the available spots above the amatsu marketplace, and use @autotrade.
        • Put all of your Box of BoPs in your cart in order to successfully set up your vendor.
          • *Recommended:
            • Do this on a separate account so you can play on your main account in the meanwhile. If you log into the Vendor account, it will close down your Vending spot.

e. MVPing, MVP cards and Abracadabra:
I will briefly go over this since this isn’t an abra guide. :< (I may make one in the future!)

• I. Recommended Classes:
    • A Baby Sage or Professor for Abracadabra
    • An Assassin Cross or Soul Linker to kill mobs that are spawned in.

• II. How to Abra + Setup your character:
    • A map that you can abra on
    • Ulle’s Cap of Gemstone (or hat of choice) with:
      • Mistress Card (ID# 4132)
    • Mid headgear that allows sight on hidden mobs (3D Glasses)
    • Yellow Gemstones (I carry 2k on me)
    • Dead Branches (ID# 608)
    • Level 8 Abracadabra - This Level has the highest % for MVP ????’s, which gives you a chance of turning a mob into an MVP.
    • Shield with GTB card or GTB Supplement Freebie Shield (to prevent Coma) (Information on Freebies and how to get them are located in Section II)
    • And 1 Dex to Cast Cancel Steel Body.
      • This is also a great way to make Zeny. You’re able to sell any profitable equipment (Valkyrie Armors, Shoes, Manteaus..) or Cards to then Vend to the public.
View attachment 5163

View attachment 5149
Hexagon Spectacles can be found at the Beginner Guide (amatsu 238 212).
This was previously talked about in Section 2. Tips and Tricks...

f. Making and farming Converters:
These are primarily used during War of Emperium, or woe for short. Professor/Sage classes use this in Woe to convert enemy guilds into a certain element, then attacking with the counter element.

• * If you happen to have a Professor Card, you can hunt at lhz_dun03 to farm mobs for Converters. However, farming the actual materials is much quicker. Each time you warp into lhz_dun03, the element you farm is randomized and will stay as a EX: Seismic Elemental Converter until you warp out of the map. If you're hunting for a particular element, feel free to keep warping in and out the map until you get the particular element you want.
  • Converter Type:
    • Flame Elemental Converter (Fire) (ID# 12114)
    • Frost Elemental Converter (Water) (ID# 12115)
    • Seismic Elemental Converter (Earth) (ID# 12116)
    • Lightning Elemental Converter (Wind) (ID# 12117)

• Requirements to Craft Converters:
    • (You'll need a Professor/Sage and you need to cast "Create Elemental Converter")
      • Flame - 1 Blank Scroll, 3 Scorpion Tails (ID# 904)
        • Located:
          • @warp moc_fild20 - 70x Scorpion mobs
      • Frost - 1 Blank Scroll, 3 Snail’s Shell (ID# 946)
        • Located:
          • @warp gef_fild09 - 60x Ambernite mobs
      • Seismic - 1 Blank Scroll, 3 Horn (ID# 947)
        • Located:
          • @warp mjolnir_09 - 70x Horn mobs
      • Lightning - 1 Blank Scroll, 3 Rainbow Shell (ID# 1013)
        • Located:
          • @warp mjolnir_06 - 70x Stainer mobs

• Blank Scrolls can be bought from an NPC (Scroll Merchant) at yuno_in03 176 22.

• **Tip:
    • Check out the economy by the time you read this guide to base your prices accurately. /no1

5. Conclusion

I apologize if I’ve left out smaller details in this guide. /swt3
I’ll update the guide from time to time if need be.
You do NOT need all of the headgear equipment.
If you’d like to do the bare minimum, you can just use a weapon and the cards recommended.

pls dont plagarize my work lmao this took me awhile to make.. T_T

if you have any questions about the guide or about anything related to the guide, please leave a comment and i'll get back to you as quickly as possible!

- xo, aeris uwu

/wow
(aeris#7239 on discord)
Thanks for this, Sir. Helps a lot.

Aeris

Game Master
08-Sep, 16
Guild
Generic
IGN
Aeris
What do you mean by add 1 dex to cancel steal body?
here's a picture of what i have for my prof:
1589581577589.png
your stats don't have to be exact, but you can see here that I have all the needed stats. 300 luk for no freezing, enough agi for aspd, lots of strength to carry gems, some vit so i don't instantly die, and some int -- you don't necessarily need alot because you won't really be killing any mobs on your prof.
the reason why you need 1 dex is because agi and dex play together in terms of your cast speed. if you have enough agi and no dex, then you'll have the chance to use "Cast Cancel" on skills that may require a cast time like, here:
1589581741938.png
1589582156823.png

here's the description in game for Cast Cancel as well.
1589581779106.png

hopefully this clears up your confusion!​

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfie and Animoso

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)