Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Proposed Update: PvP Gauntlet Eligibility

In the next update, we propose that the PvP Gauntlet will be open to more than one class at a time.

Eligible classes will work in rotations. Below are the rotations.

Rotation 1: Assassin Cross, Champion, Lord Knight, Ninja, Paladin, Star Gladiator ,Whitesmith, Super Novice​
Rotation 2: High Priest, High Wizard, Paladin, Professor, Soul Linker, Whitesmith, Super Novice​
Rotation 3: Clown, Gunslinger, Gypsy, Stalker, Sniper, Super Novice​
Rotation 4: Champion, Creator, Gunslinger, Paladin, Stalker, Super Novice​
Rotation 5: All classes​

Other proposed changes
  • High Priests will automatically receive Soul Link before their matches.
  • Allow Randgris, RSX-0806, and Whitesmith Cards; Mailbreaker and Swordbreaker
As always we welcome feedback. Post a reply to this thread or send a message to our Discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anton

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
My only take would be is to enable Valkyrie Randgris Card as jobs like Snipers or Lord Knights would have a hard time killing a Paladin because of his buffs. Adjust Asura Strike, Final Strike, Full Strip and Hatred to make it a little fair for other jobs.

Reactions: Wolfie

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
My only take would be is to enable Valkyrie Randgris Card as jobs like Snipers or Lord Knights would have a hard time killing a Paladin because of his buffs. Adjust Asura Strike, Final Strike, Full Strip and Hatred to make it a little fair for other jobs.
I forgot to add that we are planning to remove the card and weapon restrictions, so you can use Randgris Card after this update.

Currently Asura Strike, Final Strike, and Full Strip are disabled. Hatred is active.

Maybe 1.5x damage on Gauntlet for Hatred. Should we enable the other three skills?

17-Jul, 16
Guild
Egg
I would like to suggest not to enable LoD at all as it would lower the pvp quality imo, both party can just use LoD and spam skill. If you guys are thinking about " just use GTB to counter it " , true you can counter LoD with GTB but that would give the same effect as LoD on the pvp quality. Please reconsider

Last edited:

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
I would like to suggest not to enable LoD at all as it would lower the pvp quality imo, both party can just use LoD and spam skill. If you guys are thinking about " just use GTB to counter it " , true you can counter LoD with GTB but that would give the same effect as LoD on the pvp quality. Please reconsider
I agree and I think strip armor or weapon cards should be disabled as well. It feels unfair for classes without FCP and Gospel.

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
How about RSX-0806 + Whitesmith Cards, and Mailbreaker + Swordbreaker?

Reactions: Cynosure
17-Jul, 16
Guild
Egg
How about RSX-0806 + Whitesmith Cards, and Mailbreaker + Swordbreaker?
I don't think there is a need to disable those, as for strip armor/weapon cards I agree for it to be disabled ( same class ) like gauntlet

Last edited:
12-Aug, 22
Philippines
IGN
`Stingray
I agree with those 1 hit skills and for LOD coma must need to be restricted to be fair for the play itself. but for me, its not advisable to disable some skills of other job because every job has their own uniqueness and strength, weakness its just us (players) must need to know how to use it and maximize it. just saying :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)