Here to help
Developer
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally it's that time!

As the server is expanding we are in need of additional staff to meet the higher demands
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We are looking to fill some junior game master positions.

Do you have a passion for helping the community?
Do you dream of dropping 100s of items to set up a poring event?
Does attending to tickets everyday just make you shake with excitement?

Then do I have the job for you!!!

Use this form as a guide. Feel free to include any extra information you see fit.

Name (IGN/IRL) :
Account name :
Discord (e.g. Froudy#8870) :
How long have you played Blackout RO?
How much time can you commit to being a GM? (i.e scouting/events/player requests etc).
Do you have any experience in a moderation role?
What do you think are important attributes to have when filling in a GM role?
Do you have a grasp on what the community wants and needs? If so, what do you believe that is?
What is your time availability? (In your timezone)

Please post this here: https://forum.blackout-ro.net/forums/staffapps/

Thank you and hope to hear from you!

10-Aug, 18
IGN
*Daniel
Daniel C. Nazareno
*Daniel
Daniel_23#0003
Played Blackout Ro for 5-6 years
I can commit 3-4 hrs a Day
No experience in moderation role but willing to learn :)
For me honesty and fair gameplay is what makes a good GM I was actually banned a few years ago for botting but learned my lesson.
Fair Gameplay and Since I graduated at BSBA Marketing here in the Philippines I can help in the Digital advertising aspect for this server.
GMT+8 8:00pm - 12:00am mostly everyday but can be flexible on somedays.

• Haha
Reactions: Dex

Touhou

Noblerot
Server Management Team
12-May, 16
Fife, Scotland
IGN
GM-Touhou
Daniel C. Nazareno
*Daniel
Daniel_23#0003
5-6 years
3-4 hrs a Day
No experience in moderation role but willing to learn :)
For me honesty and fair gameplay is what makes a good GM I was actually banned a few years ago for botting but learned my lesson.
Fair Gameplay and Since I graduated at BSBA Marketing here in the Philippines I can help in the Digital advertising aspect for this server.
GMT+8 8:00pm - 12:00am mostly everyday but can be flexible on somedays.
Please post your application here: https://forum.blackout-ro.net/forums/staffapps/

Collaboration

Worker Ant
Server Management Team
10-Sep, 16
IGN
GM-Collaboration
Today, we officially close our application period.
As of now, we are assessing submitted applications. It will take a while for us to decide due to some applications presented well.

Thanks!

24-Apr, 20
Scrap Metal

How long have you played Blackout RO?
Ii just recently started more or less than a month

How much time can you commit to being a GM?
As long as the server needs an available GM, I would be glad to be a part of your growing server. I have whole day to spare but what I can pledge is 3-4 hours anytime of the day but if need to extend I still can manage. I still have to play and do chores though. lol.

Do you have any experience in a moderation role?
Not really but I have a grasp of learning since I was a supervisor from my previous jobs, but even if it is not really related to ragnarok I think I can still pull through.

What do you think are important attributes to have when filling in a GM role?
You must be familiar of everything the game does and I am well experienced. I get the hardships, the challenges, and how to enjoy on what you can have/do to the community. I don't have any experience handling events though but it can be learned. What is important that you don't manipulate events and has to be equal on any aspect to maintain balance and fair gaming. Engagement is the key to having fun.

Do you have a grasp on what the community wants and needs? If so, what do you believe that is?
I do from the perspective of an average player, I do feel the way another player feels about another person or towards to their selves. I want a helping community and I appreciate that I have experienced the generousity of the players when I first started in. So, in return, if I see someone begging, I give them some of my +10 beginner's weapon. To those who already reached the max point of their gaming experience, we can add an event if possible something that could take their interest in. I like the idea that you are not a pay-to-win server but for the benefit of the server we should have an economic force that players will be forced to start buying credits like we have to find something like zennies can be used for and eventually people would market zennies for dc's. I think it has already been done with MGC's but to extend the possibilites of marketability, everything should be tradeable except for those exempted items (like dc items). By the end of the day, the server needs to survive and the GM has to control the events and what he can do for the players. And let's not forget, fun is what keeping these people playing the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)