Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
New Head Game Master

To follow up my resignation.

It has become clear to me I am not the person to lead Blackout forward. My ideas are tired and the server needs new life injected into it. Therefore, a new person has been appointed Head Game Master. They will take over most of my old duties. To compare it to a business, the Head Game Master is like the CEO. The company is driven by their vision and decision making. They are the director of where the server is headed.

This person will introduce themselves in the next few days.

In terms of my position moving forward, I will continue to work on game development and overall maintenance. However, the BlackoutRO you will see in the future will hopefully be of their vision. All my work will be in coordination with the Head Game Master. I will continue to be heavily involved in getting the server up and running again. Once the server is back online, the reins will be handed over to them.

I am open to questions.

Thanks,
Wolfie

Aiz

12-Oct, 16
Philippines
Guild
Classics, Triggered
You're doing fine until some bad updates really hurt the server. Ban a lot of people even tho its in beta phase. Nerfing them*** :( But all of that is in the past. Let's move forward positively.

Question: Is BlackoutRO will be official after this hiatus?

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
You're doing fine until some bad updates really hurt the server. Ban a lot of people even tho its in beta phase. Nerfing them*** :( But all of that is in the past. Let's move forward positively.

Question: Is BlackoutRO will be official after this hiatus?
Yes, it will be officially open, no more beta.

I am out of ideas when it comes to the day-to-day running of the server. It is better for a person with a strong vision to take over. With the experience I've gained from the last two years, I have an understanding of various limitations and potential perceiving to the RO emulator and community. I can help that person take the server forward.

Cynosure

Game Master
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
Why not unban all banned players on official bRO. We need players to play the game.

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Why not unban all banned players on official bRO. We need players to play the game.
They can apply for their unban when the ticket system re-opens as they would have been able to during OBT. However, some people aren't welcome back based on the %#!@ they pulled during OBT. Period.

So there is no speculation for players who want to play again, here is the list of unwelcome players: Rodney, Pongs, Paopao, Bryan (locos), Justin Ng. Two additional players were banned, Dex and Hiro, but it's up to the new HGM what happens with them in the case they want to play again.

Aiz

12-Oct, 16
Philippines
Guild
Classics, Triggered
They can apply for their unban when the ticket system re-opens as they would have been able to during OBT. However, some people aren't welcome back based on the %#!@ they pulled during OBT. Period.

So there is no speculation for players who want to play again, here is the list of unwelcome players: Rodney, Pongs, Paopao, Bryan (locos), Justin Ng. Two additional players were banned, Dex and Hiro, but it's up to the new HGM what happens with them in the case they want to play again.

Rodney and Dex bring people to bRO at its early stage just for info. Hope they can play in the future and bring more people as the server will be officially launch. <3

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Rodney. Never again. One million nopes to that. There is no saving that guy.

Dex maybe in the future if he cleans his act up.

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Rodney and Dex bring people to bRO at its early stage just for info. Hope they can play in the future and bring more people as the server will be officially launch. <3
Personally, i think Dex and Hiro being back wouldnt necessarily be inherently negative. Taking the big band of bumbling baboons back (RodnSquad) would be equal to shooting the server in the metaphorical foot.

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
They may as well be the same person. They all run 1 INT builds.

Aiz

12-Oct, 16
Philippines
Guild
Classics, Triggered
Personally, i think Dex and Hiro being back wouldnt necessarily be inherently negative. Taking the big band of bumbling baboons back (RodnSquad) would be equal to shooting the server in the metaphorical foot.
I've been with them a year more. See them personally talk to them personally their good fellas. Why they act like that is because of the old system of the beta phase updates. They didn't have a good talk with the GM's. Maybe making them participate in the insights of the updates will help. This people have played the game for about 4 or 5 years more. Just a opinion <3

They may as well be the same person. They all run 1 INT builds.
As i remember Pongs didn't play for about a couple of months and then he got banned.

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
I've been with them a year more. See them personally talk to them personally their good fellas. Why they act like that is because of the old system of the beta phase updates. They didn't have a good talk with the GM's. Maybe making them participate in the insights of the updates will help. This people have played the game for about 4 or 5 years more. Just a opinion <3
I don't deny the fact that they may have some insight as they have played the game for such a long time. But they are racist, botting, RMTing, Macroing and generally divisive. At this point the benefits don't outweigh such blatant negativity. Being nice to his friends doesnt negate the fact he looks at breaking the rules as guidelines to get what he wants. Also, the whole "Anonymoose" thing was kind of sad.

06-Jan, 18
haha...
i hope u can give them (warrior geng) a 2nd chances since u want to re-open it, make a excuse only this time Ryan~
after this if them want change.. u can ban them back.. right?

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
haha...
i hope u can give them (warrior geng) a 2nd chances since u want to re-open it, make a excuse only this time Ryan~
after this if them want change.. u can ban them back.. right?
2nd chance? Rodney?
1st chance)Banned for RMT
RodneyRMT.png

2nd chance)Banned for racism
Racistrodney.png
3rd chance)Banned for Macros
4th chance) the multiple warnings he's had that dont relate to those bans.
5th chance) Circumventing bans
rodneybye.png
6th chance) Caught botting
rodneybot.png

Yes, lets give rodney a "Second" chance... lmao

Last edited:

CancerKid

Elite Forum Member
Well, Fortiesz should've responded to him by calling him 'Indio' however, the negativity of that word from the Filipino culture does not have much impact on the latter in terms of how offensive it is. The dude is trolling so bad by saying the 'N' word despite the fact that he is very much into their music and culture. Well, most Filipinos do. The behavior shown is not excusable tho.

Banning the character that they had is already enough. I think if they decided to play this game again, I think they deserved it however, if this people continue with their bad behaviors then it's ban all day for their account, I guess.

Just do what Valve is doing for csgo cheaters, ban the account not the person who still wants to play the game. Just my opinion, not on the other side of this issue. I also know that this is not csgo nor valve edited: but this ain't Twitch either where you can ban a person from using their platform, this game is just simmilar to any other mmorpg's out there, the banning should be limited to the account not to the person.

Last edited:
06-Jan, 18
for some reason RMT and etc~ it was a long story..
i mean this is new chapter. i hope you can consider it.
kindly your cooperation really i looking forward~

Thank you
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)