Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
New Administration Structure

We are happy to announce BlackoutRO's new administration structure. Three new members will join effective immediately.
  • @lkjewq - Administrator / Developer
  • @Justin - Administrator / Head of Development
  • Aureus - Developer
Being presented with the opportunity to work alongside an experienced group will benefit, change and fast-track development. Their ideas will alter the way we experience the game. The server will head in a new direction from this point onward.

Some of you may wonder what this move entails for the direction of development. While BlackoutRO has always performed well inside its bubble, it has become a safe zone for everyone inside it. Bringing in new ideas from those of another space will provide a fresh take on the RO adventure. These ideas may cause you discomfort, but it is time to move on. They will do their best to retain features and values dear to Blackout players.

- Wolfie, Blackout Staff Team

Aeris

Former Staff Member
08-Sep, 16
IGN
Aeris
Congrats to everyone who’s part of bRO’s new administration (go aj!!!!)! Hope to see some new, exciting ideas for the future of the server. /ok

Jack

Here to help
Server Management Team
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
Keen to see what comes from the guys!

Big expectations.

15-Jul, 16
Hello, can we have some brief introduction from the three new staff?
Gurl? Boi? Age? Wer from? Vision? Mission? Goals? Plans in the next 30 years?

lkjewq

Developer
04-May, 16
Hey guys! It's good to be back, in my time away from Blackout I've learned a lot and am ready to do more this time around with the opportunity given!

M/26/US/Engaged

My immediate goal for bRO is transferring content over from our previous rAthena project, holding a preview of Blackout and the new content in the coming weeks, and rolling out official launch before June. My longer term goals for bRO include continuous expansion of end-game content, attracting new players to the server, big picture balance tweaks (general mechanics, avoid skill-specific tweaks), and putting bRO back on the map as the powerhouse of non-standard servers (255+).

We all, the GM team and the community, are invested in Blackout and that will lead to many discussions and disagreements about the server's path forward but as long as we all remain civil and keep the success of Blackout at the center of discussion, great things will come. I hope to get the development ball rolling quick and keep it rolling so keep your opinions at the ready when ideas are pitched as the time between inception and implementation will be lower than ever before.

23-Nov, 17
yay nice to see more people working on it =D
best wishes for you guys, and dont let the toxic %#!@ affect you

lkjewq

Developer
04-May, 16
I also want to take this opportunity to say that I will be playing the server and participating in WoE/other player vs. player centered events. I am going to try to remain as neutral as possible and rotate through whatever guilds choose to play with me. I also will always play with my gear open and will typically stream game-play when possible. We're all here to enjoy the server and I'm no exception to that despite my duty to also improve the server through an official capacity.

I will try my absolute best to remain unbiased as a Administrator and player (as I think that gives perspective and allows me to enjoy our work) which is why I will try to mingle throughout the community as much as possible and be as transparent as possible with my interactions.

13-Mar, 18
Texas
Guild
ATT
IGN
Superstarx
M/28/Texas
A little backstory, I played bRO very briefly in the past. I'm not well versed in a lot of the history or mechanics that make this server, but I've got some good knowledge banks to draw from. I've worked with lkjewq for over a decade and Aureus from even before that. I firmly believe we can definitely capture the essence of Blackout and add even more to the experience people want.

I'll primarily be coordinating development between different branches of our team as well as working on importing some features I've collaborated with in the past. I'm excited to get started and hopefully get this server up and running.

12-Dec, 16
I started playing bRO since 2008, Can't wait to see the improvements. Surprisa me! /kis2

08-Sep, 16
Looking forward to a better bRO community as a whole. Played it for years now and saw both the good and trash side of it. Well both sides are of the same coin, however, I look forward to see a server being a staple choice when it comes to High-Rate servers. /fsh

03-Mar, 18
Cannot wait for blackout to return! Yipeees! Sleepless nights of farming quest items is <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)