News: EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE: Addressing the security breach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Here to help
Developer
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
Hello everyone

We will be hosting an emergency maintenance at 12:30 server time. Which is in about an hour from this post.

We expect the server to be down for less than an hour if everything goes to plan.

ALL PASSWORDS WILL BE RESET. THAT MEANS EVERY ACCOUNT WILL BE NEED TO HAVE THEIR PASSWORDS RESET THROUGH YOUR EMAIL

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL ATTACHED TO SAID ACCOUNT PLEASE SUBMIT A TICKET TO RECOVER IT THANK YOU.

DO NOT USE AN OLD PASSWORD THAT YOU'VE USED BEFORE IN THIS SERVER!

This is to ensure our security breach is dealt with.

There will also be a new feature added to help address security which is : @locksys
This will lock your account to your system id. Which means only those using that particular computer can log into said account.

Please remain patient during this time as we are sorting through a lot of tickets at the moment.

Thank you.

24-Apr, 20
hello GM`s and Admin`s, how will i change my password? no email sent in my email. please help.

Reactions: yeoh

Jack

Here to help
Developer
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
hello GM`s and Admin`s, how will i change my password? no email sent in my email. please help.
Once the control panel is up.

Submit your username and email into the recover account option and you will receive an email to reset your password.

Thank you the maintenance is nearly done!

Jack

Here to help
Developer
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
Maintenance is complete. If you need help recovering your account refer to this link:

IF you don't have access to the email attached to your account PLEASE submit a ticket with your account details with this link:

Fill out this form and post it there.

Account Name: (This is YOUR in-game account name)
Account Email: (The email attached to the account listed above)
Character Names: (Please list three characters owned by the above account in question)
Details: (Add any and all details related to your inquiry)

Thank you, please message us if you have any troubles.

Jack

Here to help
Developer
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT USE AN OLD PASSWORD YOU'VE USED PREVIOUSLY ON THIS SERVER!!!!

THANKYOU

Touhou

Noblerot
Server Management Team
12-May, 16
Fife, Scotland
IGN
GM-Touhou
There have been a large number of tickets, please be patient while we work through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)